𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢

I got so many Barbie and Ken shit like what's above saved up, be prepared.

True to his word, Stuart nonchalantly followed you into all of your classes like he belonged there.  Hiding in plain sight.  You had to hand it to him, it was pretty smart.  William was quite clever.  You were surprised that no one was pointing out Stuart sitting in class with you.  The scarring on his face was quite... recognizable.  Shouldn't your professors remember a student with such... pronounced features?

But, you got extremely lucky.  Stuart decided he needed to use the bathroom.  So you had a window of opportunity.  And of course, you took it, running off to try and find Dewey once more.

Once Stuart disappeared from your line of vision, you took off sprinting in the opposite direction, looking for the Woodsboro cop, or anyone you had told about the visit at the party last night.

And you almost immediately ran into someone.  Actually, let me specify; you smacked right into Randy's chest.

"What the- (y/n)?  Are you okay?  I don't think I've ever seen you run like that," he stated.

"Please help, he's here," you begged softly.

"What?  Who's here, are you okay?  Tell me what's going on," Randy demanded.

"Can't stay, he's here-"

"Come with me," Randy instructed.  "You're gonna be fine.  Come on."

You would've been glad that he wasn't commenting on the fact that you were speaking when it was just him around.  But he had noticed it.  That's why he freaked out a little himself.  You had claimed to see a killer who had gone missing in a public area, and now you were so spooked you not only acknowledged his existence, but you spoke to him.  Something was very wrong.

He led you to the Film Hall, right to one of the classrooms in the middle of the building.  One of the ones with no windows, and no way in except for the single door.  It was the perfect hiding spot for your purposes.

"So, tell me, what the hell is going on," Randy said.

"Stuart... he's been following me around all day," you replied quietly.

"Wait, wait, wait.  Hold up, Stu has been shadowing you?  And no one noticed?!"

You just shook your head.

"Jesus Christ... oh shit!"

"What, what's wrong," you quickly asked, highly concerned.

"I'm gonna die," he told you.

"You're not gonna die Randal.  Calm down."

"No!  It's the rules!  I'm a geek, geeks always die!  I lost my virginity, only virgins survive!  And it was to fucking Sarah-"

"I don't need to know about your sex life," you quickly shouted, plugging your ears in fear.

Randy just glared at you.  When you finally freed your ears, he continued.

"I was talking to Dewey about suspects earlier.  He doubts it's Billy or Stu, based on how they were stabbed n' shit.  Apparently they're not fitting with some of the patterns from Woodsboro," Randy informed you.

"I saw Stuart.  He's been following me all fucking day," you stated.

"And I'm not saying I don't believe you!  I'm just saying that we have the originals crawling around somewhere, and now there's a copycat on the loose too.  And I'm doomed to die.  In short, we're fucked."

"Where's Deputy Riley staying," you questioned.

"Oh, he's staying in the motel down the street from the diner," Randy answered.  "Anyways, Stu's been following you around?"