❦ ᴀɴ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ-ᴀꜱꜱ-ᴡʜᴏᴏᴘɪɴɢ ♪ ❦

Udagawa Christian Church

"Would you take a look at that, it appears that my Woman's intuition was correct after all, eh Chifuyu?"
You said while crouching to his level, and he averted his gaze from you
in shame.

You started releasing the knots on his ties, first focusing on the sash that is covering over his mouth.
"I'm sorry."
was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

"Hush, you big moron."
You spoke in a somber tone, in which he just silently eyed you.

"I really fucked up big time....that Kisaki fucker sabotaged us,
I should've just listened to you, but I..."
He trailed off, staring down at the floor.

"Say no more... believe me,
I knew he was."
You answered, bringing your eyes back up to meet his.

"Hm?"

"Like I said before, my woman's intuition, you big dummy, all women have it!"
When you smiled, his eyes widened and he looked at you, surprised.

The unexpected sound of a familiar Impulse causes your eyes to widen, so you stopped untying Chifuyu.
"That sound..." you murmured.

The church door behind you abruptly opened, allowing chilly wind to sweep in, prompting you to quickly stand up to face him.

"Takashi?"
You exclaimed, and his lavender eyes darted back and forth as he gazed
at the two of you.

"Chifuyu, I'm sorry
I couldn't be here sooner."
Mitsuya says, rubbing his neck in a sheepish manner.

"You called him?"
You turned to look at the blonde,
who simply nodded.

"It was just incase Kisaki and Hanma outsmarted us..."
Your captain answered.

"Which they did!"
You said in sing-song, while tapping your chin.

"[Name]..."
Mitsuya said in a warning tone.

"Hmp...sorry, wrong timing!"
You grumbled, looking off to the side.
The silver-haired boy then crouched down, and began untying the blonde.

"Aren't you at least upset with us?
Takashi, at first I was also involved in this as well."
You fessed up.

"No, not at all. Even though I shy away from conflict, I feel like if one of my loved ones is involved, I don't mind assisting."
As he answers, Mitsuya turns to face you and smiles comfortingly.

With the second division captain's assistance, Chifuyu was eventually completely freed after some time.

THUD

WHAM!!!!

When you first heard the thuds and booms, The three of you exchanged similar serious looks and nodded— immediately shifting into action mode and started running down the hallways to find the other individuals.

...

When you arrived on the scene,
you noticed
Everyone, including Taiju, Hakkai, Yuzuha, and Takemichi,
The miserable trio seems to have been severely beaten, with black eyes, busted lips, and overall multiple bruises. However, you noted that Taiju Prick had no other bruises except a stab wound to the back.