❦ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ❦

Mikey's pov

As I sped towards the rumored location where the doctor suspected she might be, my heart hammered with anticipation.

Each passing mile fueled my determination;
I knew she was out there somewhere, waiting for me to find her.
Despite my outward calm, my lips twitched with a scowl that mirrored the storm raging inside me.

The doctor was no longer of any use to me, so I disposed of him without a second thought.

The decision had been made, and I was committed to this path—whatever the consequences.

As I gripped the steering wheel, the road blurred beneath me, reflecting the whirlwind of emotions consuming my mind.

Anger surged through me like a wildfire, fueled by the betrayal that had led me to this point. I was not going to abandoned everything me and [Name] built together.

The promise I made to myself echoed in my thoughts: I would never let her out of my sight again.

No matter the danger it posed to my life or the organization I'd dedicated myself to, this mission had become my sole purpose.

The need to find her was a primal force, pushing me forward through the gathering darkness.
With each passing moment, the weight of my resolve settled deeper into my bones.

I would find her,
And when I do....

After a tense drive, I finally pulled up to the gate that marked the entrance to the rumored location.
My eyes narrowed as I spotted the lone guard stationed there,
a formidable obstacle standing between me and the answers I sought.

I wasted no time. With a determined grimace, I swung open the car door and stepped out onto the gravel.

The guard, alerted by my arrival, approached cautiously, hand
resting on his sidearm.
I strode towards him, my voice low and edged with barely contained fury.

"Open the fucking gate,"
I demanded, my tone brooking no resistance.

The guard hesitated, his expression unreadable behind his visor.

"I can't let you through without authorization,"
he replied evenly.

I felt my patience snap like a taut wire. In one swift motion, I drew my weapon and pointed it directly at him.
"I said, open the gate," I growled,
the threat hanging heavy in the air.

For a moment, the guard stared defiantly, but the glint of steel in my eyes must have convinced him of my resolve.

Without warning, I heard the crack of gunfire as I pulled the trigger, and the guard fell, a startled expression frozen on his face.

Ignoring the chaos around me,
I turned towards the gate booth.
With purposeful strides, I approached the small structure.
Without hesitation, I smashed my elbow into the glass window, shattering it into a shower of shards.

Stepping through the broken opening,
I reached inside and pressed the button to open the gates.

As the gates slowly creaked open before me, I felt a surge of adrenaline.
I was one step closer to finding her, consequences be damned. This mission was personal now, and nothing would stand in my way.