❦ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ❦

Bonten headquarters

All the Bonten executives were gathered in the dimly lit office, the heavy velvet drapes drawn shut
against the outside world.
Mikey sat at the end of the long, polished mahogany table, his usual stony expression fixed on his face.

The only sounds were the faint hum of the air conditioner and the distant, muted noise of the city outside.

The atmosphere was thick with anticipation and unspoken tension,
the air almost electrified with the weight of what was to come.

The silence was finally broken
by Boss's voice, low and deliberate, each word enunciated with precision.

"As you all know, there is no
longer a #4..."
His words lingered, hanging heavily in the oppressive silence of the room.

The announcement sent a ripple through the gathered executives,
each one processing the information in their own way, their reactions varied and telling.

The Haitani brothers exchanged a glance, a silent conversation passing between them.

Rindou's eyes narrowed, a flicker of calculation in his gaze.

Takeomi's frustration was palpable.

He leaned back in his chair, his fingers tapping rhythmically on the table's surface, each tap a testament to his barely contained irritation.

His jaw was clenched tight, a muscle ticking as he ground his teeth in silent frustration.

The room was a mosaic of emotions, each executive grappling with the news in their own way.

Mikey remained silent and immovable, his expression unchanging, giving nothing away.

His dark eyes scanned the room, observing his subordinates, each one a cog in the intricate machinery of Bonten.

His mind was undoubtedly running through the next steps, the strategies to be employed, and the shifts in power dynamics that this change would inevitably bring.

The tension in the room was almost tangible, a thick fog of suspense and uncertainty that seemed to press down on everyone present.

The air felt heavy, every breath a reminder of the gravity of the situation.

The "death" of #4 was not just a simple restructuring;
it was a seismic shift in the
delicate balance
of power within Bonten, one that would have far-reaching consequences for everyone involved.

As the room awaited further instructions, the sense of anticipation grew, each executive
keenly aware that this moment marked the beginning of significant and potentially dangerous changes.

"So, what will you do, boss? She was responsible for so many critical tasks within the organization.
With her gone, we'll fall short in several areas,"

Takeomi inquired, his tone serious
and laden with concern.

Mikey remained silent, his gaze fixed on his dorayaki, seemingly lost in thought.
The room was thick with tension as everyone awaited his response.