❦ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴇʙ❦

Your P o v

Trapped and bound by chains, you felt utterly helpless as the weeks passed and your pregnancy progressed further. Each day under Mikey's grasp felt like an eternity of despair.

The confinement and coercion weighed heavily on your spirit, leaving you filled with a profound sense of hatred towards your captor and the situation you found yourself in.

Night after night, tears stained your cheeks as you cried yourself to sleep, praying for a reprieve from this nightmarish reality.

The bed where you lay became a prison of torment, each dawn a cruel reminder of the unrelenting captivity you endured.

The emotional and physical abuse inflicted upon you became a daily ordeal, leaving both your body and soul bruised.

Mikey's manipulative tactics and iron grip over your life left you stripped of autonomy and yearning for escape.

You longed for the freedom to make choices for yourself and your unborn child, but every attempt at defiance seemed futile against his control.

As your pregnancy advanced, the weight of motherhood became a burden rather than a blessing.

Fear mingled with despair as you wondered what kind of life awaited your child in this twisted existence.

The once-joyful anticipation of motherhood had been replaced by dread, knowing that this child would be born into a world tainted by captivity and oppression.

Yet, amidst the darkness, a spark of resilience flickered within you.
The fierce desire to protect your child fueled a determination to break free from Mikey's grip.

You began to strategize, carefully planning your escape, knowing that the stakes were higher now than ever before.

In the depths of despair, you clung to the faint glimmer of hope—a hope that one day, you would wake up to a world where freedom and happiness were not distant dreams, but tangible realities waiting to be seized.

Abruptly, a small knock echoed through the room, a sound you recognized all too well.

With a scoff, you knew exactly who was on the other side of the door.

Aki entered, his demeanor gentle yet suffocatingly familiar, holding a tray in his hands.

"Good morning, Miss.
Here, I have some breakfast prepared for you, along with your medications and prenatal vitamins,"

he announced, approaching your bedside and setting the tray on the side table, alongside a glass of water.

He began spooning eggs onto a spoon, ready to feed you as he had done countless mornings before.

The routine was a relentless loop,
a reminder of your captivity and lack of control.

Every day felt like a repetition of the last, a monotonous existence you had grown tired of enduring.

"I'm not hungry,"
you responded curtly, your eyes fixed on the television screen playing the same show on repeat.

Aki's expression remained unchanged, his tone steady.