02. We're All Suspects

Tatum pulled into a parking spot in the parking lot of the High School. She knew none of her friends or even her will go inside. "There she is," Tatum heard Victoria say and everyone looked over to her. Tatum put her phone in her pocket as she walked up to the table.

"I called Sam," Tatum stated as she sat down at the table. "She's coming?" Amber asked.

"Yeah," Tatum said and Amber sighed. "Watch everything get worse," Amber said and Tatum ignored her comment. It wasn't a surprise to anyone. Amber never liked Sam, but Tara needed her family. If her mom wasn't going to make it then why not her sister, right?

"She needs her family, Amber. That includes Sam," Tatum said.

"Did you call her mom?" Vicky asked and Tatum nodded. "I didn't get an answer," Tatum said.

Tatum watched as Chad and his girlfriend Liv walked towards the table. Liv look towards everyone as she sat down next to Chad. "He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request," Liv said, talking to only Tatum since she was the only one listening. "It's not a bad idea," Tatum said.

"Thank you, Tate. It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose. You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are," Chad said.

"Aw, so you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend?" Liv asked and Tatum just looked between the two. "And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend," Chad said and Amber pretended to throw up. "Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?" Amber asked.

"You bring up a very good point. Not that I want to sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get into his girlfriend's pants but-" Chad started.

"Great!" Liv said as she kissed Chad. "Don't do it, Liv. There's a psycho out there. You make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS," Wes started.

"Don't answer phone calls," Tatum added and everyone looked at her with annoyed looks which slowly disappeared once they realized she was serious. "What? My dad drilled the rules of a horror movie into my brain," Tatum stated.

"Yes, thank you very much, Edward Snowden. Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun," Chad said as he looked towards Wes.

"I'm sure she's asking everybody. I mean, Ghostface is back," Wes said.

"She hasn't asked me yet," Tatum said and Wes looked at her. "She will soon," Wes said.

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface," Mindy said and Tatum started to panic. She doesn't want her dad to find out.

"My mom doesn't want to cause a panic," Wes said.

"Good. If my dad found out that it was Ghostface, he would never let me leave the house again," Tatum said.

"It'll get out by the second or third killing," Mindy said.

"Jesus, Mindy, there wasn't a first killing. Tara's alive," Amber said.

"I mean, she could still die," Mindy said.

"What the fuck?" Amber said.

"Or the killer could come back for her," Mindy said.

"Not helping, Mindy," Vicky said.

"Fuck! Mindy, come on," Chad said and Tatum still couldn't process what was going on. An actual Ghostface was terrorizing Woodsboro again. The last one was when she was six. She thought she would never have to deal with it again.