15. The Theatrical Reveal

The six of them walked up to the theater where Kirby stood waiting for them. "Hey! I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up. Where are Mindy and Ethan?" Kirby asked.

"They're five minutes behind us," Tara said.

"Let's get you all inside," Kirby said and Sam turned around to face Danny. "Not you," she said.

"What?" Danny asked.

"Don't trust anyone, remember? We don't know you. Not really," Sam said.

"You know me," Danny said.

"You're not Woodsboro. I'm sorry," Sam said.

"It's okay. It's okay. I get it. Be safe, okay?" Danny said and he kissed her on the cheek. Tatum smiled at the interaction. She liked Danny, as long as he doesn't end up being a psycho. "You, too," Sam said and they started to walk to the back alley of the theater. "Good call," Kirby said.

They walked up to the side door and got inside. Kirby lead the group while unlocking all the doors so they could get in. "I cleared the whole place before you got here," Kirby said as she closed the door behind them.

"So, this is the only way in or out. He steps in through the first door, both doors lock automatically, trapping him inside. We turn it into a kill box," Kirby said.

"Weapons?" Sam asked.

"One gun and I hold onto it. I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be. We're safe here," Kirby reassured.

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy. See if they're close," Sam said and the four of them started to walk into the shrine. Tatum looked at the shrine completely shocked at the amount of things Greg and Jason managed to collect. Then she came across a drawing of her dad's death. She shook her head. "Sick fucks," Tatum said under her breath.

"You okay?" Vicky asked and Tatum looked over to her. "Yeah. I'll be even better when we finally kill this psycho," Tatum said purposely saying it without emotion to see how Victoria would react and she seemed almost angry. "Are you okay?" Tatum asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She asked replacing the suspected anger with confusion and Tatum shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, Ghostface is back and you haven't really talked about it," Tatum said.

"I've just been trying to process it. I'm gonna go see if I can find Kirby," Victoria said.

Victoria walked off and Tatum began to look around the shrine even more. All the things in the shrine were eerie to her. She didn't like all of the clothes or weapons or even the cloaks that were on display. Then, she heard the metal door clang shut. "Kirby?" Sam asked as she looked at the door. Tatum followed her eyesight and saw nothing. "Kirby!" Sam yelled again.

Sam walked down the stairs with a knife in her hand. "Tatum, get behind me," Sam said and Tatum walked over to her and stood behind her. Sam's phone started to ring causing the two of them to jump. She answered the phone. Tatum could barely hear a word being said on the other end.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked and Tatum just stared at her. Worried about what Detective Bailey was telling her. "What?" Sam said.

Sam hung up the phone and grabbed Tatum's hand and started running. "Sam! What's going on?" Tatum asked and Sam tried to open the door, but it didn't budge. It was chained shut. Then the lights were cut. "Sam, what's going on?" Tatum asked again.

"It's Kirby," Sam said and then they heard a girl's voice talking. "What?" Tatum asked and Sam started to walk back into the theater. They walked far enough into the theater to see a fan film of Stab playing on the curtains. "Oh, shit," Sam said.