04. The Rules Of A Requel

They arrived at the house right as Sam and Richie were walking up to the front door. Dewey and Tatum got out of the car, and the sound of the doors slamming shut caught their attention.

"I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation," Dewey said as he approached the two. "Thank you," Sam said and he walked up to the door. Tatum trailed behind and could hear what Richie was saying.

"Look, just because that guy showered doesn't mean he should have a gun," Richie said and Tatum shoulder-checked him as she walked by. "Be nice, Tatum," Dewey said as he waited at the door. "I am being nice," Tatum defended.

The four of them were greeted by Mindy. "How do you know so much about the Stab movies?" Richie asked.

"Runs in her family," Dewey said.

"Randy was our Uncle. RIP," Mindy said as she lead them into her movie theater. Tatum sat down on the couch next to Victoria while Mindy's mom walked in. "Ooh, suspects! My brother would be so proud," She said as she set snacks down.

"Hey Martha," Dewey said and she looked at him. "Dewey! Hi!" Mrs. Meeks-Martin said as she hugged him. Dewey doesn't leave the trailer very often so he doesn't get to see everyone.

"Ok, mom. We're good," Chad said and Mrs. Meeks-Martin looked at Tatum and waved. Tatum waved back. "Alright, kids, have fun," she said as she left the room.

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here because there's something I have to tell you," Sam said and she began to explain the situation.

"Let me get this straight. You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and, what, that one of us is the killer?" Chad asked.

"That's exactly what she said," Tatum said sarcastically and Chad gave her an annoyed look and Tatum just smiled at him.

"The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked Tara to lure me back here," Sam said.

"But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad asked.

"And why does it have to be one of us? What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense," Wes asked.

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey asked.

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife, and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list," Wes said.

"Well, maybe you're the killer. Because that cut deep," Dewey said.

"And it wouldn't make sense. Why would he want to turn into the thing that did all of that?" Tatum asked, she knew she had to have the mindset that everyone is a suspect, even if it meant her dad too, but it didn't make sense. All Wes did was shrug.

"That douche-nozzle is connected. I googled him. His mom is Leslie Macher. Stu Macher's sister," Amber said.

"Who's Stu Macher?" Liv asked.

"You got to keep up, Liv," Victoria said surprised that she didn't know who Stu Macher was. "He's Billy Loomis's accomplice. A real loony tune," Dewey explained.

"Okay. Okay. So the first three attacks are all on people related to the original killers," Sam said.

"Oh, my god. He's making a requel!" Mindy said.