10. lucifer's waterfall

"Congratulations, you have now slept for a full hour," the doctor said, "we will now continue to monitor you both closely since your bodies will most likely start to become accustomed to sleeping."

Michael and Luna both nodded. Their parents were in the room as well and looked just as happy as the two teenagers were. This was a cause for celebration.

Both families had already gone out to lunch together, April came along of course, and insisted that Luna and Michael went out for dinner to celebrate this accomplishment together.

And that was how Michael and Luna ended up getting ready for a night out. Standing shoulder to shoulder in the right bathroom as they brushed their teeth, got their faces ready and styled their hair. Knocked elbows and hips as they tried to hog more space.

Luna went for the classic tight fitting dress. And such dresses can never be worn with panties because panty-lines are unacceptable. She also preferred on wearing flats, if she tried to wear heels she would be twinning with Godzilla.

They made their way towards Michael's car. As they walked out of the hospital doors Luna smiled at anyone who crossed paths with them and Michael surely didn't care.

Michael knew he loved April, they had boyfriend and girlfriend since high school, she was comfortable and safe. At the same time, Michael couldn't stop thinking about Luna. But Luna smiled at everyone and he was no different.

"So will you be reading me another book tonight?" Michael asked hoping she would say yes.

"Of course, I have a special one picked out for tonight," Luna said.

"Is it 50 Fifty Shades of Grey?" Michael asked while wiggling is eyebrows.

Luna just rolled her eyes and hit his arm playfully, "You got a girlfriend to read that to you. Talking about your girlfriend, aren't you sleeping over at her house?"

Michael nodded keeping his eyes glued to the road, "Oh yeah I forgot about that. You'll have to save that book for tomorrow night then. I can drop you off at your house on my way to April's."

The rest of the drive was silent except for the radio playing in the background. Once they finally arrived Luna gaped at the fancy restaurant. She was never one who went out to places like these. A simple McDonalds would do for her.

Michael opened the door for Luna to walk in. Michael's job must pay him extremely well for him to afford a place like this.

A waiter led them to their table with plush white chairs. Michael and Luna looked through the menu quietly.

"Wow, this place is incredible. I'm surprised you have good taste in stuff like this," Luna said, her mouth hanging wide open. He simply shrugged.

They had just begun to eat their meal when Luna felt something. A cramp. She simply ignored it and continued to have a good time with Michael. But it was there. And before she could stop anything. Lucifer's blood waterfall came pouring out of her.

Luna had just received a visit from a close friend, her period. Of course he period decided to show up at the exact wort moment. She shifted and looked down discreetly at the plush white chairs. Or what used to be white was now stained with red.

"Michael, we need to leave. Now," Luna muttered.

"What? Why?" Michael gave her a confused look.

"Lady problems," Luna simply said. Michael continued to stare at her blankly. Luna sighed with annoyance, "Demon tears of blood are spilling out of me, I'm not wearing underwear and let's just say the white seat isn't white anymore."

Michael suddenly understood what Luna was talking about and began to blush widely. Being an only child, he didn't encounter these problems often. And April didn't talk about her monthly visits so much.

He threw some cash on the table and both of them left in a hurry. Michael decided after that incident he wouldn't be going to that restaurant any time soon.

"Just drop me off at your nearest Wal-Mart and give me some cash so I can buy some grandma panties and a tampon," Luna demanded.

"I can't let you walk around like that with no underwear! You'll get blood everywhere," Michael exclaimed.

"Okay you go get it and I'll wait in the car," Luna said.

Michael awkwardly went to the women's necessities aisle. So many different tampons he didn't know what to choose. So he just took the first one that he saw, a random package of underwear for 10 year olds and went to the cash register.

While waiting for his turn, Michael decided to buy some chocolate for Luna. Women on their periods love food right?

The cash register lady gave him an odd, but sympathetic, look as she scanned his items. After paying, Michael rushed to the car and handed Luna the plastic bag.

"Thank you so much," Luna sighed with relief as she made her way to back of the car to change. Ain't nobody got time to go to the bathroom.

"Yeah no problem," Michael said. He began to start the car and Luna got to the passenger seat once again. But before putting her seatbelt on, she leaned over and gave Michael a soft kiss on the cheek.

(( skskkwkwkalelw longest chapter yet lol ))