Author's note & Playlist

Hi everyone.
I'm lavaniya!

It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be able to write and share my work with others. To have the opportunity to uplift and inspire teens and anyone who feels like they are never heard is truly a dream come true.

This book is dedicated to the people who have never had a voice or were never listened to. It is dedicated to those who have carried the weight of the world on their shoulders, those who have been hurt, and to my inner self. Through this novel, I hope to offer a glimpse of hope and a reminder that you are not alone in your struggles.

Once again, thank you for choosing to read my work. It is an honor to have the opportunity to share this story with you.

I'd like to inform you that this is the first book I have written ,likewise I ask you not to criticize my work but help me improve my ability to generate content that is enjoyable.I am always open to feedback to help me produce the best outcome.

Please beware of any grammar mistakes or spelling errors. I will try my best to keep everything as clean as possible.

If there are any issues regarding the content in the book please notify me :)

Back-story:

I came up with this book idea when making a scenario before going to bed one night ;)
I thought that it would be cool to share my ideas in a way that is relatable thus I started planning to write this book.

I hope to include information regarding real life aspects that should be made aware of, I am in no way justifying these but rather allowing people to acknowledge it and the impact it my have on victims of these conditions, and bring awareness to these.

Warning-

This book includes.

•Substance abuse
•Alchol addiction
•Domestic abuse
•Grief and loss
•Anxiety and panic attacks
•Depression

•Sexual abuse

Also our main character Isabella Cooper Is a work in progress so I ask that you give her space to grow and allow her to work through her trials, which will later help her as a person and she can then overcome these struggles. Support her decisions and feelings.

This is not necessarily a slow burn although the main character and love interest meet very early in the book.

This does not mean they that catch feelings as easy. It's more of a roller-coaster regarding Isabella's feelings although they soon meet again allowing the story to build up.

Cast

Isabella Cooper

Chloe Miller

Amara Anderson

Eil Parker

Luke Harrison

Jordan Harrison

Playlist (Isabella's asthetic)-

Available on Spotify @lavan_writes

•Again- Noah Cyrus

•Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean Blvd- Lana Del Rey

•Someone to stay- Vancouver Slepp Clinic,Revival

•Kilby Girl- The Backseat Lovers

•We Belong Together- Mariah Carey

•Control- Zoe Wees

•Dusk till dawn- Zayn,Sia

•Let me down slowly- Alec Benjamin

•Slow down- Chase Atlantic

•Whatever It Takes -Imagine Dragons

•Shameless- Camial Cabello

•Daylight- David Kushner

•Hostage- Bille Eilish

•chaotic- Tate McRae

•Not about angels- birdy

•The other side- Ruelle

•Love me again- John Newmen

•Gilded Lily-Cults

•Cardigan- Taylor Swift

•YAD- Erika Lundmoen

•Black out days-Phantogram

•Flawless- The Neighborhood

♡I hope you enjoy!

-To all those overshadowed by silence, may this book give you a chance to be heard

Chapter 1-

'She was known for her heroic acts, but her mother claimed she had the heart of a villain'