Chapter 5~Strawberry

Recommend to listen to - Crave tove Lo.
Or any music in general :)

♡Isabella

Amara and I walk across the parking lot, and our laughter is carried by the gentle breeze.

The sun is beginning to set, casting an orange glow on the horizon. We make our way towards the cars, parked a few rows away.

As we reach the car, Amara's phone buzzes with a message. She pulls it out from her pocket, and her eyes widen as she reads the text.

"Hey, Bella! I just remembered that I need to make a quick stop at Violet's house. I'll catch up with you later,"

Amara says, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

I shrug, understanding the situation.

"No worries, I'll head to Luke's in the meantime. Just be careful, alright?" I reply, a warm smile curving my lips.

Amara nods appreciatively and gives me a quick side hug before sprinting off towards her car.

I watch as she disappears into the distance before getting into Luke's Jeep.

I start the engine and carefully maneuvered out of the parking lot, driving towards the house.

After a short drive, I arrive at the entrance, consisting of a grand gate with intricate wrought-iron designs.

As I approach the gates, swung open.The driveway is expansive, paved with polished gray stones that gleam under the sunlight.

I can't help but notice that lining the sides of the driveway are multiple luxurious cars, each reflecting the prosperity of the household.

Among the vehicles are a black Tesla Model S, its sleek silhouette.

Next to it stands a gleaming silver BMW i8 and a classic Aston Martin DB9.

Although Mr. and Mrs. Harrison have no clue about the sleek cars hidden beneath their property.

The other cars are far beyond fascinating.

The double doors stand tall and welcoming. I park the Jeep nearby and step out.

As I approach, Mr. Reynolds, an older man with grey hair, wearing a black suit, opens the door for me.

"Hey, Mr. R."

"Hello, Isabella."

I take a moment to observe Mr.
Reynolds.

Despite his age, he carries himself with good form, appearing healthy and full of life.

I smile warmly, appreciating Mr. Reynolds' presence.

"How are you today, Mr. R?"

"I'm hanging in there, Isabella. Thank you for asking."

We exchange a pleasant nod, and I enter the house, grateful for Mr. Reynolds' courteous gesture.

Luke's mother, Sophia, leans against a door with a warm smile.

"Isabella, it's great to see you! Olivia's upstairs in her room, eager to hang out with you," she says, stepping aside to allow my entry.

I thank Sophia and make my way upstairs.

I find Liv's room at the end of the hallway and gently knock on the door.

"Come in," her voice calls out from within.

The room is spacious, with posters of famous singers adorning the walls.

Olivia's sat at her desk, textbooks spread open in front of her. She looks up and grins when I enter.

"Hey, Bella! You made it!"