The chats new beginning

i'm not drawing this chapter)

TW: CHAPTER CONTAINS GORE STUFF

Me and Sam opened our eyes..

K: huh..
S: What the hell..

Sam shakes in their chair
"hello" the familiar voice says again but do you think I really care about them right now in this moment. I just want to know if I'm going to survive this. Gosh I should've never woken up that night. Just imagine if I went back to lay in my bed and rest peacefully not looking at my window.
"One, two, three and you're fourth.. " the voice kept repeating. I look around the area again with three curtains with a black figure behind them. There are lights hanging over them and they're all on. What does this mean?
"I need you to answer my questions.."
The voice said.

I have no questions to answer. I can ask a question that's it.. Gosh why did I get myself into this mess.

"What are the questions" I asked but just so I can get out of here
"Not yet. Let me finish. Now if you answer me correctly you'll live so as the figures behind these curtains. " they said. please.. Why would I care for a figure behin— the unknown person opened the curtains.  "CAYDEN, BELLA, AND RUNA?".. oh shit it's my fault of their death. " Do you want your friends to die? " . . . Not really man. "what are the questions? " I asked in a calm tone.. " Where is Aubrey?. . . Where is Zira?. . . What is Vamo Infected by?" What the hell.. I'm dying tonight.. Oh I forgot Sam was here. . . "You both will tell me the answers they'll live and you will. . . If you're wrong you'll be the fourth." No one told me I'm dying to. No way man. "Sam do you know?" I was telling him panicking. . . "I don't know... "... We are done. Actually if I thought about it the second question was easy.. " OH. I know the second one" I said In a confident voice. . . "what is it? Tell me. Make sure your correct or Bella is dying" . . . I'm kinda regretting this already. . . "Zira.. She's right here.. She's you. " it's hard to say that because she did leave while me and sam had to escape the ink monster. "Ahh.. Yes it seems you're correct" .. Zira steps out of the shadows.. "Hello Kherry " . . Don't say hello I already knew who you are "Next questions.. " Zira said.. Do you think I know this stuff? no. . . "vamp could be infected by the ink!" Sam said in a confident voice "oh.. Sam! You're the reason for death. ".. NO. RUNA. . . she went away with a blink of a eye.. The floor is covered in blood " Never say your thoughts out loud!" Zira says laughing.. Sam starts tearing up.. Im in shocked.. "The last question you guys better get right!" she said emerging.. "oh yeah by the way! The answer to the last question is " Zira" ... Get it! I infected Vamp!" Zira said so proud. . . Ok but Zira did what now. 
"last question hurry up.. Unless you all want to die!" WHAT. I'M BEING TIMED? "AUBREY. SHE'S IN THE SPIRIT AREA.. WHERE EVERYONE WHO IS DEAD LIVES. WITH THE STARS.". . . " Kherry you can be so silly sometimes! " NO. CAYDEN.

. . .

. . .

"Where's his head at?"

. . .

. . .

(perfect edit idea)
. . .

!

"On the floor.. How sad"

Shivering in place. What did I just do.