KISS GOODNIGHT

Kiss Goodnight. (A Hommels Fanfic)

Mats' POV

The morning shines as usual. Everything is good, except having Benedikt by my side. I never wished to be loved by him, you know. But he always shows his love for me. And that's quite cheesy and archaic for me. I hated him for being that sweet. I never wanted that way.

I saw him cooking a breakfast meal for me. I would admit that I also don't want him to cook for me. I do want somebody else to do that for me. He knows I'm cheating on him. But he still smiles, even if I forced myself tell that to him. And he'll always be like, 'It's alright. If that's what makes you happy, you won't hear anything from me.'

The moment I am washing my face, he suddenly hugged me from my back. And I pulled myself out of that hug. I saw him smiled again.

"What do you want, coffee or tea?"

"I don't want to drink those. I'll leave immediately."

"Won't you mind to at least eat?" He asked me, languishing.

"No. I won't eat here. Why do you insist me to eat with you? You know for a fact that I hate you."

He still pulled out a smile and said, "I just want you to taste what I have cooked for you. And I know for a fact that I love you, always."

"I won't eat here, again. Bye." I hardly said on his face.

He waved at me and, still, smiled.

Every time I leave this apartment, it seems that a part of me is broken. But I still don't want him to stay beside me forever. It's just that he's paying for the rent and has a flower shop on the first floor of this building. At least, I am only working my ass for my own money and my another boyfriend Erik.

"How's everything?" Erik asked.

"You know that Benedikt still wants me. I just can't leave him because I have nowhere else to live."

"I understand. But don't you have any dignity to leave, or at least get out of his house? I mean, you kind of hurting him with this relationship we have." Erik shuffled some flashcards and put it on his bag.

"I don't care. He knew that I don't love him. That I only wanted him to fill in my other expenses."

Erik shrugged. He slapped me and grumbled, "Wouldn't you do the same when you don't love me anymore, would you?"

"Of course, not. I wouldn't do such a thing to you. I love you. You know that." I snickered. And yes, I love this guy more than anyone else.

We have eaten lunch together and talked about living in together. We're on the right age to do so. It's just that I don't know what to do when I am not living with Benedikt anymore. It's just that only him knows me very well. Not Erik or any other guys can do it like him.