POST-TRAUMATIC SYNDROME OF LOVE

POST-TRAUMATIC SYNDROME OF LOVE (A Schweinski fanfic)

Lukas latched the door and opened it for other psychological test takers. It may sound good to others, but not for him. He might lose his job as a soldier just because he failed this test. Anyhow, if he passed the test, he might continue taking his psychotherapy. They arranged their seats alphabetically as ordered by their platoon leader. Podolski. That's his surname. Next to him is Andre Schurrle.

"Hey man! How are things today?" Andre asked.

"Somewhat scary. I don't know." Lukas then yawned.

"It's boring here, eh?" Manuel opened up.

"Yeah. It's quite boring, really." Marco said.

All of them ceased from talking when they learned someone's just entered the door. He was wearing a blue jeans and a white shirt with a big shoulder bags on both sides. Lukas was amazed by how the guy brings himself. And then, they sat steadily and readied themselves.

"Good morning! I'm Bastian Schweinsteiger. A clinician from Berlin. I'm here to know how well you did these past months." He introduced.

While talking more, Andre hissed and whispered something to Lukas. "He sounds so gay." Then they snickered.

"Excuse me. Are there any problems?" Bastian pointed on them.

"Nothing sir." Lukas answered.

"OK! I think we shall start right now. But before anything else, who has a question about this test?"

The door opened so sudden and Olivier entered. "Sorry sir, I'm late. I have to submit a report to our leader." Bastian hissed and smiled to him. "It's alright. You may now take your seat." Olivier proceed to his seat and talked to Lukas about something. "Is he a fag?" He asked. "I don't know. And by the way, I'll ask about it."

"Guys, any questions?" Basti reiterated.

Lukas raised his hand. "Sir, are you gay?"

"Yes, I am gay. Is there any problem with that?"

"Nothing sir. Just asked it." Lukas lost a face with how Bastian answered him. And then, Olivier and Andre apologize on pressing hin to ask that question. 'It's alright,' he told them.

Bastian stood very upright and extended his arms and said, "If y'all think I'd be having a crush on single one of you, then knock it off. Want to start the test or not?"

"We'll start it. It's boring in here." Manuel blurted. Then Bastian gave him a tiger look. But Manuel didn't lose his composure. Well, he's really a big man with a big ego inside him.

Bastian stood up and start distributing the tests and questionnaires they must answer in his signals and instructions. He is looking on Lukas. He was somehow amazed how brave and outspoken this guy was to him. Who would have known if he is liking some sort of a tough guy in terms of his words. 'He must be a tough guy, and has a wife'. He said inside his mind.

After finishing all the tests, Bastian ordered them to leave immediately except Lukas.

"Sir, I'm very sorry for being that curious. I was just curious if you were gay. I'm very sorry. Don't tell my leader about this." Lukas was very worried about what he did to Bastian.

"No, I wouldn't tell that. Don't worry about it. And I just want to ask if you were experiencing some sort of trauma after war." Bastian mumbled.

"I hadn't feel anything, except on feeling this loneliness because I just had a divorce with my wife."