BEAU CEUX

BEAU CEUX (A Neumer Fanfic)

That night, Manuel was looking outside his window. It was a shivering night for him since he broke up with Thomas. While looking upon the stars, he unintentionally looked down the streets and he saw a guy with an angelic face and has delicate features. He seemed to be familiar to Manuel but didn't know when he first saw him.

Before he forced himself to sleep, he checked the doors and the windows. He saw a letter on his doorstep. He was fascinated because his anonymous letter sender is quite poetic and romantic. He read the letter and he was amazed because it didn't contain any flowery words. Hence, a confession from that sender.

The next morning he got up from his bed, washed his face and fixed himself. He ate his breakfast and get his shoulder bag hurriedly. When he exited his apartment, another guy was descending the stairs and he was surprised because it was the guy he saw last night.

"It's really him!" He said at the back of his mind. He felt so lucky seeing that guy.

Then, his phone rang. Juan, his friend, called him.

"Hello there, Miss Sunshine!" Juan blurted.

"You little Spanish wanker! How come you called me Miss Sunshine, huh?" Manuel huffed.

"Oh, you must be reminded then. Aren't you so gay?" Again, Juan teased him.

"Stop it, OK. Anyway, I've seen a guy last night and he resides just doors away from mine." He excitedly told Juan.

"How was that guy? Did you have at least a lick on his bod, if you know what I meant?"

"No, I didn't get any taste. Though, the guy was so angelic and almost have the same height as mine, I'm still thinking 'bout Thomas. He's my all, still." He was saddened.

"Oh, sorry. Try to move on from that bastard." Juan sighed and said. "Anyway, wanna join with me tonight?"

"Where are we going again?"

"At the strip club."

"I won't go, I guess."

"Oh, Poor Manuel. Don't pity yourself too much, OK. It's not your fault why you two broke up. And hell of a bitch, it's been six months and you can't still move on. While him, he's enjoying his life with a new lover." Juan paused and continued, "So it's time for you to get involved in love again."

"OK. Fine. But that bar must be near from my apartment."

"Don't be silly. Most bars are in uptown Berlin."

Manuel snickered because he was dumbfounded. He tried to say no but he just can't say so because he knows how Juan will do if ever he answered it.

"Anyway, wanna see an angel in leather undies?" Juan teased.

"I don't know. I'll just go with you."

"Well, I sold you out to the devil. So you better be a bitch tonight, OK?"

"That's so nasty!"

"Well, that's you in a nutshell. Don't play a virgin here. Do you want me to rehash that memory of yours, huh?"

"Fine. Fine. Well then. See you tonight."

After work, Manuel stayed on a park where he chose to sit on a bench near the pond. It's was almost 7 in the evening and Juan just texted him. There was a guy who sat with him. To his surprise, it was Thomas.

"Hey!" Thomas mumbled.

"Oh, it's you." Manuel stood up and rushed to get rid of Thomas. But Thomas was too fast and he pulled Manuel's arm.