Chapter 1

I feel a blinding pain in the back of my head. I open my eyes and I'm laying down in a room that looks like a ruin but not the kind that is old, a new type of ruin, pieces of the ceiling are missing and walls have caved in. This looks like it's something that happened recently. Where am I? I look around the room and see people running around covered in blood and dirt all over them desperately calling out for loved ones. How did I even get here? The air is thick with the smell of blood and sweat mixed together with dust, flying around the room.

I feel scared. This is not a safe place. How did I end up here? How did I hurt my head? I need to get out of here. Desperately I try to stand up but feel light-headed and have to lean on a big piece of the wall that was next to me. I take a deep breath and force myself to move, but after a few steps I have to stop. The bleeding in my head has increased and I pull my hand up to cover the wound. I look around trying to figure out where to go, but feel hopeless. There is no way to go, people are running around but no one seems to notice me. Can I trust them or are they the reason I am hurt?

I hear someone call my name from somewhere behind me. I turn around and see a tall ginger lock eyes with me. "Fred she's over here" I hear him yell relieved. Behind him comes another ginger. Identical to the one before me. Or am I seeing double? My head is starting to hurt even more and I feel more light-headed. I need to get out of here to clear my head.

"[Y/N]!" One of the gingers called for me. Can I trust them? I feel scared and defenseless, here I am all alone wounded and confused but no idea what happened. Why can't I remember anything?Everything feels so strange, not real somehow. Was this a dream? If so it had to be a nightmare.

Both the ginger men are soon upon me, desperately I look around me trying to find a way to escape. I take a deep breath and ready myself to run despite the pain. I take a first step backwards away from the men, but one of them reaches out for me and I hit him in the face. He stumbles to the ground with a shocked expression on his face. I turn around to run away before they catch up with me and stumble on something big and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freds POV

"Did she just hit you?" George asked me. I didn't listen, I was too focused on the unconscious young women in front of me. Why had she hit me, I couldn't understand why she had looked so scared at the sight of me. I had felt so relieved to see her alive and breathing but that had vanished the moment I had felt her hand hit my face. Worry started to fill me. She couldn't be dead could she?

"Darling, can you hear me?" I desperately asked with no response. I tried to lift her up but then I saw the cut, deep and crimson poured from the wound.

"She's bleeding" my voice was full of worry as I saw her hair covered in blood. I felt the hot blood streaming from her wound as I desperately tried to stop the bleeding with my hands. She can't leave me, I desperately thought. Not now, we had only just started our lives together.

"[Y/N], darling please open your eyes!" I said with tears spilling from the corner of my eyes. But I didn't care, let them flow. For a world without her in it wouldn't be a world worth living. I felt George's hand upon my back, tracing circles in a reassuring manner to try and calm me down.

"Let's get her out of here," George said to me. I could tell he was just as scared as I was.

"She's gonna be fine, mate, '' George said, trying to convince himself just as much as me. He muttered something behind me but I didn't listen. I am too focused on [Y/N]. George handed me a bandage and we wrapped it carefully around her delicate head.

"Let's get her to Madame Pomfrey. She's in the great hall" George said and I lifted [Y/N] up in my arms and headed in the direction of the great hall. Hoping desperately that Madame Pomfrey would know what to do.