Chapter 6

When I woke up Angelina and George had left. "Did you sleep well my love?" Fred asked me, walking over towards the bed. I stretched and let out a yawn. "Yes," I said. Looking behind Fred, I noticed the four people sitting by the sofa. Two brunettes and two gingers. "Hi," I said a bit awkwardly. "I'm, [Y/N]" I said. "We know that," came the voice of what had to be Fred's brother, sitting on one end of the sofa. "Ronald," came the voice of the woman sitting next to him. "She doesn't remember us," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. She turned towards me, standing up from the sofa and started to walk over. "Hi, I'm Hermione," she said, smiling at me. "Ron, here," she said, gesturing to the one next to her. "Is Fred's younger brother, and I'm his.." she began but became a bit unsure. "Girlfriend," Ron said confidently, making Hermione's cheeks bright red. "Nice to meet you," I said, smiling at them. My eyes drifted to what had to be Fred's sister. Standing next to Fred beaming. "Hi, [Y/N], I'm Ginny, and this is my boyfriend, Harry," she said confidently, gesturing to the man still sitting on the sofa with Ron. "Nice to meet you," I said to Ginny. "You must be Fred's sister," I said.. "I am, but don't hold that against me," she said looking at Fred who had let out a snort, she rolled her eyes at him. I only nodded, unsure of what to say. Not knowing where I fit in among them. Getting an awkward feeling and wishing they had not been here when I awoke. Fred looked at me, noticing my uneasiness. "Maybe, you could come back another day?" Fred said, turning to his sister and brother. "Sure," came Ginny's voice, Ron only nodded in agreement. "It's great to see you feeling better," Hermione said, smiling at me. Unsure of how to respond, I nodded to her. "Come on," Ginny said, gesturing for Ron and Harry to follow her. "Good to see you," she said to me before walking out the door, with the others following after. "Sorry, I didn't know they were coming," Fred said . I turned towards him, taking a seat in the armchair next to me. "It's okay.. but thank you.. for telling them to leave I mean, i appreciate it" I looked over at him and he smiled back.

"So how many more siblings do you have?" I asked him. "Well I have six siblings" I just stared at him, he let out a laugh. "Well first there is Bill he works at gringotts, our bank, he's married to Fleur. Then there is Charlie, he lives in Rumania and works with dragons. He will probably stay for a while before he moves back again. Then there is Percy, he works at the ministry and is a pain in the ass know-it-all" he said rolling his eyes "then there is me and George, who you met earlier. We are the most fun in the family of course. We own a joke shop and he is with Angi.." I interrupted him. "You own a joke shop?" I was not the least bit surprised at all. "Haven't I told you that?" he asked, smiling back at me. I just shook my head in response. "Well we do, we live above the shop in a flat with George and Angie," he said. "I cannot believe you have your own business at our age, that is so impressive Fred. You must be so proud," I gave him a warm smile, and he returned it. "I am, but I couldn't have done it without you," I furrowed my brows, "What do you mean, what did I do?" I asked. "Well you invested your savings in the business. Wouldn't take no for an answer. Said you knew we would be a success and within five years we would have dubbed your money," he shook his head and smiled at the memory. "The way you believed in us made me beyond proud. We tried to pay you back once we started making a prophet. But you wouldn't take it. You kept saying that it was an investment not a loan. That you didn't want that money anyway, didn't want anything from your father.." he said, as if realizing what he had said, he turned to me. "Sorry, I know you don't like talking about it.." he said. But then I remembered how my mother had died so young and how my father had dated multiple women during my childhood. How he left me in the arms of a nanny to be raised by, while he worked, went on vacations to beautiful remote destinations with his different women. How he started seeing Her and then shipped me off to a boarding school in Scotland, how they didn't bother to be home when I was on holiday or even spend time with me. Just sending me money on my birthday and christmas, like that would make it all okay. Wait a minute..