Chapter 4

Reader POV

I had spent the morning taking different tests, potions and Anthony had tried some spells on me. We had navigated the parts of my memory that I still had left, since I hadn't lost every memory. This was very rare and Anthony told me I could live a normal life. He was very optimistic. But I wasn't so optimistic. Okay I know my name and I remember practical parts, like how to use spells, brew a potion, tie my shoes. Normal everyday things but besides that it was all blank.

"So who was your headmaster?" Anthony asked me, referring to my former school, Hogwarts. I tried to search my mind to find any memory of the headmaster, but nothing. I let out a frustrated sigh. "I have no idea," I said annoyed. Anthony wrote down my answer on a piece of parchment. "Okay, what is Felix Felicis?" Anthony asked me. Before I could even think the words had started to form in my mouth, and I began to speak.

"Felix Felicis, also known as Liquid Luck, is a that makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, during which everything they attempt would be successful. It turned an ordinary day into an extraordinary one. It is very difficult to make, disastrous if made wrong, and requires six months to brew before it is ready to be consumed." I said. Fred leaned in towards me. "Show off, even now when we are not in class, still showing off," he said sarcastically, this made me laugh and playfully hit him. "Stop it," I answered blushing slightly. "Excellent," Anthony said, looking down at his parchment. "What house were you sorted into at school?" he asked me. Again, nothing, everything was blank. "I don't know," I answered. "Think, is there anything you can remember about the house you belonged to?" he asked me. I thought for a moment. I could see images of a big fireplace, a marooned sofa, and armchairs in the same dark color. Books on the table and a dark skinned girl sitting next to me. "Was it red?" I asked unsure. Anthony looked at Fred who beamed. "Yes, you were in Gryffindor, only the best house," he said proudly. "I would disagree," said Anthony. "Ravenclaw is by far the best option," he answered. I had no idea what they were talking about. But my head had started to hurt again. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breathing, while my hands embraced my head, trying to take the pain away. "Let's stop for now, have a rest and I will be back and we can continue later," Anthony said standing up. I opened my eyes. "[Y/N], you are doing great, this is really great progress," he said, smiling softly at me. I nodded trying to smile back. "I will send in Amanda with a potion for the pain," he said before leaving. Fred took my hand in his and brought it to his lips, they felt soft against my skin. He looked up meeting my gaze and I started to blush, looking away from him. A knock on the door soon followed by a woman entering with a potion in hand. "I'm glad to see you awake," she beamed at me. "I have your potion from healer Anthony, " she said before handing me the potion. "Thank you," I said, dropping Fred's hand so I could take the potion. "No need to thank me, my dear, it's my job," she smiled. "If you need anything I'm at the front desk," she said before turning around and leaving.

I sniffed the potion which almost made me gag at the awful smell, this made Fred laugh. "You are not supposed to smell them, they never smell good," he laughed. "Just gotta chuck it down," he said. I frowned at him. "I'm not drinking that," I said in disgust. "Yes you are," Fred said. "It's payback time, for all those times you have forced me to drink the awful potions Madame Pomfrey gave me after my countless injuries at school," he said back at me. Knowing this peaked my interest. "Can you tell me about it?" I asked him, hopeful to know more about my time at school. "If you drink your potion, I'll tell you anything you want," he answered. I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine," I said, taking the potion in a single swing. It tasted awful. "Ughh, that was disgusting," I answered. "Here," Fred said, handing me what looked like a sweet. I put it in my mouth and soon sighed in relief. "What is this?" I asked, loving the sweet. "It's a new product me and George are developing, it turns awful tasting things like the potion you just had, into flavors that are enjoyable," he said beaming. "Wow, that's really impressive," I said looking at him. "I know, I'm very impressive," he said, smirking. I let out a laugh. "Now tell me," I said to him. "What do you want to know?" he asked me. "About school, what classes did I like, my friends, what did I do in my spare time?" I asked, sitting up on the bed beaming down at him on the armchair.