Introduction

Hello! I am sort of back in action with a few little drabbles and shorts I'm working on. This is me writing this before I even finished this one-shot(I hope it stays a one-shot holy fuck-). After years of hesitation and stipulation, I finally decided to write shorts about SA'F. I've been watching SA'F from OneOceanTen for years now; over 4 years specifically. I started watching around the time the Psychos came into play and that whole story line emerged. Only recently(half a year) have I truly branched out from his channel in the community. Other than watching Yeka, I picked up Pluto, Veto, Sanchez, Tigger, Wommii, Ontago, and much more.

For the people who don't really upload anymore or left SA'F, it was nice going back and seeing their growth yet again and falling in love with their characters again. But, cursing my brain, I found inspiration from re-watching Stockman and Thereal Valentine. As such, I believe it is required for me to post my first fic exploring the SA'F world in greater detail.

NOTE: Not all names are correct. If you know SA'F, you know their way of doing first initial last name(R. Valentine). Because of this, I give first names based on their first initial(if I know it) and how well it sounds with their last name. Alexander Wade probably isn't his true name, but it sounds right.

***The note from my first one-shot in this series