Part 6 | plot piss

Faline was sitting in her bedroom scrolling through social media when suddenly she saw a meme about Ronald Weesel eating Ed Sheeran as an egg. We just never get enough of these do we? The meme was captioned with ' Ronald Weesel just loves his gingerbread and his ginger baby #Axolotl #Yummy #Ginger #Emotional #Weesels #Food'

'#Axolotl'

'What?' Faline wondered why the hashtag was axolotl. He sat there confused but decided to ignore it. Then he saw another post with the '#Axolotl', 'What the fuck is happening?' Faline thought. He scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and saw another post with the caption: #Axolotl. 'It must be a trend I haven't caught up on, I mean at first I didn't know what any of those 'fyp' hashtags meant.

He decided to take a nap and rest for a while.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

The doorbell rang. It was a girl scout selling cookies.

Girl scout: Hay there! How ya doin'? Saoh, am Darcy but ya can call mae Pussay, hahaehaeaa *snort* Am just kiddiiinggg haehahaha. *snort*. My mama came up with thaet name. Saoh, am selling coochies, would you like soame? Haehaehaa *snort*
I meant cookies oaf coaurse.

Faline: Ehh. What flavours?

Darcy (girl scout): Oah whale, we haeve chocolate chip, coconut, naturael just the regulaer ya knaw, chocolate and naturael together and we haeve soanme graham crackers incaese ya're basic ya knaw?

Faline: Uhm, I'll skip.

Darcy (girl scout): Reaally? Aewh maen. Well haeve a nicee daey!

She left silently with her head down

*ting*

'Oh a notification' Faline thought

*ting ting ting ting ting ting*

'Hmmph?'

He opened his phone and saw 100+ messages in his Instagram dms.

'What the fuck is this about..'

He opened one of them and the message said:

The axolotl has returned