Chapter 9

As the girls recovered in the hospital they were constantly visited by the Host Club. The club never missed a day of being with them, and bring the twins their work. After been in there for weeks they were finally able to go home.

"Katt, where are we going to live?" Alex asked

"I wish I knew Alex." Katt replied

"I would offer for you guys to move into my place with me, but we don't have that much space in my house" Haruhi said, frowning.

"That's ok.  Thank you for the offer though." Alex said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder..

A little while after trying to figure out where the girls could stay, Hikaru and Kaoru came up with a great idea.  "Well, why don't they come stay with us?" Kaoru said, walking up to Katt and putting an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him. Katt cheeks went a little red at this, but still Katt cuddled into Kaoru slightly.

"I think that is a great idea Kaoru" Hikaru said, doing the exact same thing to Alex. Alex flushed terribly and smiled down at her feet.

Katt looked at her sister then back at Kaoru. "Sure, why not?" Katt giggled, and buried her face into Kaoru's chest. "Thank you very much Kaoru. This is really nice of you."

Alex looked at her sister.  She was shocked that Katt accepted that so quickly.

"So, we are heading back to our house then?" Kaoru asks, letting his arm drop, to hook around her waist. Katt nods and smiles at Kaoru.

"Then let us go grab your guys' stuff." Hikaru says, releasing Alex, with Kaoru following, reluctantly.

Alex moves over to Katt's side. "Katt. What's up with you and Kaoru? It's not like you to do something so brash. You would have thought it over for at least a day. What's up?"

Katt looked at the floor blushing brightly. "Well......I.....trust Kaoru. I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me....Hikaru too! I trust him too....I...I just..." Katt trailed off, pulling at her pants.

"Katt. I am your sister, your twin and your best friend. You can tell me anything. Please. I will always be here for you. Remember?" Alex thinks back to all the times before. Alex remembers all the times that Katt would cry in secret, trying to hide it from her. Alex would find her and become the shoulder to cry on for her. Katt always tried to be the strong one, to protect Alex. But in truth, she was actually very vulnerable too. Katt was more impulsive though, while Alex thought things through, which led their personalities to develop as such. But Alex knew that Katt had issues trusting people, so she would always take time and depend on Alex's opinion. But now, she was so much different.

Just as Alex was going to ask Katt another question, the twins return with the girls flowers, bags and school clothes.

"Shall we get going to our house then?" Kaoru asks, returning to Katts side once again.

"Yes! Let's go then!" and the group goes off. When they get to the hospital entrance, they see a limo waiting for them.

"I-Is this for us??" The girls ask, astonished.

"Yes. Of course it is." The twins reply, handing the girls stuff to the driver, to put in the back. The driver then opens the door for them and they all enter. The girls talk with the boys as the drive off, laughing. The girls still are astonished by their mode of transportation.

"If your going to stay with us, you might want to get use to this. This is how we get to school every day."

The girls blush slightly but look to one another and giggle, happily. The group arrives at the Hitachiin household and when the girls exit the car, they are shocked. Katt blurts out what they are both thinking.

"WHOA! This place is huge!" Katt looks at the mansion in front of them. The boys smile at the girls.  A terrible joke pops into their heads and they decide to commence it. They stand in front of them and bow.

"Welcome home," They say, then look up and them and smile. "Mistresses." The girls faces flush further. Kat shoves Kaoru's shoulder.

"Stop that! It's not funny!" But they laugh anyway.

Hikaru walks up to Alex and smiles down at her. "So, Alex. What is the first thing you would like to do?" Hikaru smiled at her.

"Well I haven't finished reading my book yet, so I want to-" Alex stops dead in her tracks. She freezes in place. Her hands begin to tremble. Hikaru looks at her and drops the bags in his hands, and grabs Alex's shoulders.

"Alex?!? Alex!!! What's wrong!??!" Hikaru shouts at her. The laughing Katt turns around to look at the commotion and sees the look on her sisters face. She stops immediately, and runs over to Alex.

"Alex!?!?" Katt screams at her as she watches her sister collapse to the ground, face in her hands. Before her sobs get to violent she chokes out.the words "We have to go back. Our stuff"

Katt has the same realization. They were all having so much fun they had forgotten that all of their belongings were still with their parents.

Hikaru and Kaoru can't bear to watch the girls fall apart so fast just as they started to build them up.

"We will go." Kaoru annonces. "We will go get your stuff while you wait here."

Katt turns on her heels, tears in her eyes. She quickly rubs them away. "No. We will go with you. Please Kaoru. For me." Katt looked up into Kaoru's eyes, and Kaoru gave in instantly.

"Okay. But, just.....Stay close to us." And with that, they all re-entered the limo once again and headed off to the girls house one last time.