eisa & aethelstan abc headcanons (sfw)

pairing: aethelstan x f! oc eisa | genre: fluff, established relationship, headcanons | warnings: mention of kissing, I don't think there's any more | wc: idk? |

synopsis: some abc headcanons for eisa and aethelstan

request: yes

note: I was going through my drafts (and omg wtf I have so many drafts that I forgot about) and I found this, my friend requested this a while ago, so I decided to post it! I love eisa sm ☺️

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

eisa: Eisa is affectionate to the people she loves, and she loves aethelstan. Eisa love's physical touch and can be quite clingy (in private). Eisa isn't that touchy in front of others, she will hold Aethelstans hand, hug him, stand close to him, maybe even kiss his cheek but that's about all she will do if others are around. But if it's just eisa and aethelstan it's completely the opposite, eisa will be all over aethelstan if he's okay with it, and he's always okay with it.

aethelstan: It took aethelstan some time to get used to being affectionate and touchy. But eisa made him feel very comfortable and safe so he loves being affectionate and touchy with her. He respects that she didn't like being touchy In front of the others but it can be quite hard for him to keep his hands off eisa. So he sticks with hand holding and soft touches on each other's waist when they pass each other. When eisa and him are alone, he's always finding a way for them to touch, he's even more clingy than eisa.

At the end of the day, they both are very affectionate to each other. But mostly in private.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

eisa: being best friends with eisa is great, She's loyal, compassionate, funny and loving. If eisa loves you she will always have your back no matter what. Eisa is very honest and is not afraid of telling the truth and giving her honest opinion, so you know you can trust her words, she hate's liars. Eisa wants the best for the people she cares about and is always willing to help them achieve it. She is quite the mischievous girl, so be prepared to be pulled into her schemes. Eisa is a very protective person, not only will she have your back, but she will also fiercely protect it. She doesn't take anyone's shit, and she won't let you either, she will not have her friend walked all over or talked badly to, she just won't. Eisa hates when her friends are down or insecure, she will hype her friends up and will always find a way to make her friends feel happy and happy about themselves. She is a great friend.

aethelstan: being besties with aethelstan is also great. The friendship at first will be a little awkward, aethelstan just isn't used to having friends. But when he trusts you and feels comfortable the friendship will blossom into a great thing. Aethelstan will put a lot of love and attention in the friendship. He is very sweet and attentive and wants the people he cares about to be happy and will always try to keep a smile on his friends face, he hates seeing his friends upset. He's a great listener and will always be there to listen to what you say. Aethelstan is a great support system and is very understanding, if aethelstan is very close to you he becomes very dependent on you and needs you to always be around. Aethelstan sometimes gets a little insecure, so sometimes he just needs some reassurance. Even though he is a very sweet and nice friend, he is also very protective of his friends, he won't let anything happen to them. He's a great friend.