attractive things finan does.

pairing: Finan x female! reader | genre: fluff | warnings: none that I know of, kissing is mentioned a few times | wc: 822 |

synopsis: an attractive man, does attractive things

request: no

note: I'm slowly trying to get back into my tlk writing, so I thought it would be perfect if I made a finan version of 'attractive things they do' comment what character I should do next for this! 🤗

always helps you. Even when you don't need help, he is always there to help you. He enjoys knowing that he is making things easier for his love. Whether it's helping you with picking up your arrows when you practice or helping you on your horse, all things that you could easily do yourself. Some would think that he's just really possessive (he is to an extent) but he genuinely finds so much joy in helping you with things. He also likes knowing the fact that he's also just making things easier for you. He just likes taking care of you. No matter what it is, he's always there to help you. Sometimes he does get possessive, but he really just likes it if he's the one helping you and not others.

brags about you. He is very proud to have such a wonderful significant other like you and is not afraid to let others know. He knows that others find you beautiful and would jump for the opportunity to be with you, so sometimes it's to let others know that you are his and to make them jealous (he likes reiling them up, but can you blame him?) but the other times is simply because you make him so happy and he can't stop talking or thinking about you. He mentions you a lot, but when he gets tipsy/drunk that's when he really brags about you to his friends, they don't mind it. They like seeing their friend so happy and in love. Finan is your biggest supporter but sometimes he can get a little carried away but it's okay. You know it's just because he loves you very much.

always finds a way to touch you. I think it's no surprise that Finan is a clingy lover, he just loves having you close...and touching you. In bed the two of you are always touching, he loves cuddling and holding you close to him. He's not picky on sleeping positions, as long as the two of you are close and he knows you're safe, he's fine with anything. When you're walking together, he's holding your hand or has his hand on your lower back, guiding you. When you're standing next to each other, his arm is wrapped around your shoulder or waist. When you're out drinking with your friends he likes to have you close by his side or sitting on his lap, his arm around you. He likes when you lean your head on his shoulder, or hold onto his arm. When you kiss he can't keep his hands off you, holding your waist, his hands on your cheek, his hands exploring your body even though he has every part of you already memorized. He finds so much comfort in your touch, it reminds him that he's not alone.

keeps eye contact. Finan is attentive, especially to his significant other. He wants them to know that he is listening/paying attention to them. So whenever you're talking to him, his eyes are always on you and you can't help but get flustered under his gaze. He also just loves looking at you, his eyes are always finding you in crowds. He just gets so lost in your eyes, and he can't help but imagine his future with you. He sees happiness and his future in your eyes. He truly loves you. (He's quite the romantic tbh) He enjoys flirting with you and watching your reactions, he just finds you so lovely and he loves how reactive you are to him 🤭

enjoys teasing you. Okay so I can see how this can be seen as something that's not attractive, but with him it's not like that. Finan doesn't tease you in a negative way, his teasing doesn't leave you annoyed and upset. No, his teasing leaves you, flustered and needy. When your doing something like cooking, he likes to hug you from behind and leave kisses on your neck, he doesn't listen to you when you tell him not to distract you, and just when you give in and turn around to kiss him; he gives you a teasing smile and leaves you to what you were doing. Or when your laying in bed ready to sleep, that's when finan starts to tease you, soft kisses, small touches...it's obvious what he's doing and you try so hard not give in, but of course you do (I mean it's finan like come on, who wouldn't)and when you give in, he gives you an innocent smile and a kiss on the forehead, stopping his advances and saying goodnight. And that leaves you flustered and needy. Finan knows you so well that he knows what he can do to get you to that point of giving in, only to stop once you do. He knows what he's doing and he knows how to do it well, and that's hot as fuck.

 note: hello everyone! I've missed you all 🥹 I'm sorry I haven't been able to post anything for like a month, but like I said in the first note, I am trying to get back into my tlk writings.

I hope everyone has been doing well! And I hope you all enjoyed this! I enjoyed writing this, finan is such a fun character to write for, I love him so much!

I also want to say to the people who have sent in requests! I have seen them! And I do plan on doing them! I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get them out, I'm not a fast writer 😵‍💫

Please comment and tell me what you think of it, I would love to hear your thoughts.