Apartment Attack

FIRST STORY!!

Contains: Fluff, angst, swearing, blood, gore, fight scene, etc.

This story is basically the apartment attack and then Sam is like upset at the end and sam and the reader cuddle and yeah, I hope it's good👍, it was partially rushed though so I'm sorry about that😭😭.
This was a request from StefanieStanfield
Words: 1705

SAM'S POV
I was sitting at the dining room table with Tara, Chad, and Mindy, we were all laughing until we got interrupted by a notification on all of our phones, we all checked it and then looked up at each other with disbelief and horror and sprint to Quinn's room, I see Anika and Y/n sitting on the couch. When me, Chad, Mindy, and Tara run in front of her room, "fuck, not again" I hear my girlfriend say. Y/n came next to me, and Anika went over to Mindy. I put a hand around Y/n's shoulder, and kind of guarded her, not wanting her to get hurt again.

We all stood in front of Quinn's room until I hear Mindy say, "Run", my heart is racing, I didn't want this to happen again, I came to New York to get away from all of this. Right after Mindy says run, Quinn's body falls right on top of Anika, then starts screaming. Tara and chad ran out the door, and ghostface stares at Mindy until she says "Oh fuck" all of a sudden blood is dripping down the side of her arm and Anika screams her name, obviously not wanting her to get hurt.

I grabbed Y/n's hand as I run to grab the knives, I noticed she hasn't said anything, I saw fear in her eyes along with tears forming, she didn't want to go through this again.

Y/N'S POV
I went along with sam to grab the knives, I think she noticed I was in distress because she gave me a look of concern before realizing that there were no knives. As we're in the kitchen, I hear Anika start screaming, "Anika!" I yell, Sam grabs the box (sorry I forgot what it was called😭😭) that the knives were in and runs over to Anika and ghostface , "Hey!" she says, and she hits ghostface in the head with them, "nice" I say while still panicking. As I run, ghostface quickly gets up and stabs me in the right shoulder and then slices my left leg, "Y/n!!" Sam yells, I try running over to her while partially limping.

I haven't been this scared since woodsboro, I don't want to lose anybody else, especially not my girlfriend. I lost Wes and Amber, she was such a good friend, the moment she revealed she was ghostface, my heart broke, I certainly don't want to feel the pain of my closest friends being ghostface, or my friends dying for a second time.

We ran into Quinn's room, I helped Sam keep the door closed, while Mindy and Anika sat on the bed, "Are you guys okay over there?" I question as I'm using my strength to keep ghostface out while being in a lot of pain. "We're about as good as someone who has a very high chance of dying" Mindy responded.

All of a sudden, the banging on the door stops, "Mindy bathroom door, hurry!" Sam whispers, obviously not wanting ghostface to hear. I sat on the bed with Anika trying to make sure she is okay, "How are you doing, make sure you put pressure on that", she seemed like she was in a lot of pain and didn't really want to put pressure on it, so I try to help by putting pressure on her wound, not too much because I didn't want to hurt her, but just enough to help slow the bleeding. I didn't want her to die, she was my best friend, me and her bonded the second we met each each other, and I couldn't loose her, we have had so many awesome memories together and thinking about it just makes me so upset, this could be our last moment together.

Mindy walks over to the bathroom door, "Oh, fuck! That guy's dead." Ghostface suddenly charges at her, they run out of the bathroom and back into Quinn's room where they once again have to keep the door shut, I stand up off the bed and help Mindy and Sam, "Damn this ghostface is strong" I say while putting all my pressure against the door. Sam runs to the dresser and pushes it towards the door, me and Mindy help her move it against the door. Ghostface starts kicking the door to try and open it, even with the dresser against it. "Oh, shit. Oh fuck" I hear my girlfriend say. I was still using all my strength to push against the dresser that was against the door. Anika was in bad shape and we were all panicking.

We all of a sudden hear Danny at the window, we met him at a party once, he became good friends with Sam and Tara, I had a few interactions with him, and he lives right across from us. He pulls a ladder out from his apartment, handing one side to us. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Sam says. "You have a better idea?" Sam thought quickly noticing it was the only way to escape the apartment, "Fuck. No." She said. Sam grabs the other end of the ladder pulling it into the apartment.

"Y/n go first!" Sam says, "I have to help Mindy hold the door, you go first!", she gave me a hesitant look, then crawls onto the ladder. I knew she made it to the other side when I heard her telling me to go next, I ended up telling Mindy to go instead so I could hold the door. Mindy wanted Anika to go instead, but Anika was loosing a lot of blood and wanted Mindy to go, Mindy and Anika kissed before Mindy went to climb the ladder next, Mindy made it over safely, the Anika made it over, I was still holding the door. "Come on Y/n, you're the last one left!" I heard Sam say.

I walk away from the door and quickly get on the ladder, I look down at the ground, terrified with how high I am, and how I could fall any second. "Sam I'm scared" I say with tears forming in my eyes. "Don't look down, just keep your eyes on me!" Sam kept saying stuff like this so I would be less scared. I keep crawling, "You're doing great Y/n, keep going, you're almost here!" Sam said again.

I keep crawling until I notice all of them stop talking and look behind me with pure fear in their eyes. "Y/n baby, you have to move now!" Sam said, I turned around and see ghostface at the window, I try to crawl faster when I all of a sudden feel the ladder shaking, "Sam, I don't want to die!" I say while I'm crying at this point. "Keep going, grab my hand!" she says. I grab her hand as ghostface keeps shaking the ladder, he turns it onto its side, I'm about to fall, but sam uses her other arm to pull me up into the apartment. She quickly pulls me into a tight hug, "Thank god you're alive, I was so scared!" She said as she planted a kiss onto my forehead. I didn't let go of her, "I'm okay, I'm alive." I said while I just held onto her and stared at the window until I realized ghostface was once again gone.

Chad and Tara run into the room, Tara ran into Sam's arms. "I'm so glad you're alright, I'm sorry I left." Tara says while crying into Sam's arms.

***Time Skip****

Me, Mindy, and Anika were in the ambulance, getting their wounds checked and treated, along with Tara, but she had no wounds. I checked in on them to make sure they were all okay, I knew they wouldn't be okay mentally or 100% okay physically, but I meant okay as if they are living and breathing.

I walked over to sam, she looked like she had been crying and she had a cigarette in her hand. "Hey. You ok?" I said, she put her head against the gate she was leaning on and looked at me for a second, "This isn't your fault sam." "But it is." I feel really bad, she has the look of sadness in her eyes. "No it's not your fault, none of this was your fault, you didn't even know it would happen." I said trying to reassure her. "It's my job to protect you, you're my girlfriend, but I couldn't even do that, it's my fault you got hurt, You almost fell off that ladder, you could've died, it's all my fault." She says while tears start to form in her eyes again. I pulled her into a tight hug, and even though I'm a few inches shorter than her, she put her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to come to my place, I can tell you haven't slept and we can watch a movie or do something to take your mind off of all of this." "Yes, I would like that." We go over to my place, even though it was the morning, she showered and then changed into her pajamas, and then I showered and changed into my pajamas. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and when I walked over to her, she hugged me tighter than she ever has, and wouldn't let go, "I will never let you get hurt again" she said then passionately kissing me after. She then laid on the bed so I laid in between her legs, facing the TV. I let her put on whatever movie she wanted to pick, and we watched it. As I laid on her chest she played with my hair for a few minutes, I then flipped around, still laying on her chest. She then grabbed my hand and said, "I promise I will never let go of you and I promise if this happens again, I will protect you and I won't let you get hurt, I love you more than anything Y/n" She then Kissed me, I break the kiss for a second, "I love you more than anything too sam." and then I kiss her again more passionately.

A/N
This was fun to write, I wasn't exactly sure with what to write at the end, so I'm sorry if that sucked 😭😭, but this is my first story/imagine/one-shot so yeah cool 👍👍, I hope you guys like this!! Also if you have requests send them to me!!