The Beer Wench

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER!!

SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG I ACTUALLY FEEL SO BAD, I HAD SCHOOL AND THEN ONCE I GOT USED TO THE SCHEDULE I HAD NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE ANYTHING, BUT I'M BACK AND HERE IS A TATUM RILEY X READER IMAGINE!!

Contains: Fluff, mentions of alcohol, make out session, mentions of sex (nothing descriptive), slight mentions of being nervous/anxiety, and swearing. (not proofread)

This is a Tatum Riley x reader, reader saves Tatum without realizing it. I hope you enjoy this!

This was a request from Chloeetluna

TATUM'S POV

Me and (Y/N) walked into a small store, we got invited to go to Stu's party tonight, she was a bit hesitant and nervous about going, and it definitely took a lot of convincing, cuddles, and bribing to get her to go, but it worked.

"What exactly are we buying?" I questioned as I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist while resting my head on her shoulder.

"Not sure, just stuff that everyone will enjoy, maybe get them some beer, everyone likes that right?"

"Yeah they love it, have you seen them, they're like wild animals the second they see it" She lets out a soft chuckle at the statement.

"You're right" She says as she picks up a few cases of beer and sets them in the cart.

We both finish shopping, we get a few snacks that everyone will enjoy, and a whole lot of beer because they're all like ants when they see honey. She ended up using a fake ID to buy it, which surprised me a bit since she wasn't really much of a "fake ID and beer person", but she was popular and went to many high school parties, so I'm sure she picked something up from it. We grab our grocery bags and got into my brother's car.

"Who was getting the movies for tonight, or was it us that was supposed to do that?" I could tell she was getting a bit nervous since she didn't want to mess this up, sometimes you'd be surprised the fact that she has been to so many parties since she always gets so anxious about everything being perfect.

"Calm down baby, I think either Billy or Stu was getting the movies, or maybe Randy, I have no idea, but it's not our job, don't worry, we're fine." I grabbed her hand and ran my thumb over her knuckles, she seemed to calm down a bit when I did that. (Help I actually forgot who got the movies 😭)

We arrived at Stu's house, we grabbed our things and got out of the car, Dewey rolled his window down, which means he was going to say something stupid or embarrassing.

"No making out or having sex!" Dewey yelled

"Oh my god Dewey, shut up!"

"I'm serious!" He yells once again.

Thankfully, (Y/N) and Dewey were friends so (Y/N) found it funny whenever he did stuff like that.

"Oh my god he is so stupid" I say annoyed

"I think it's funny" She says, I found it a bit cute when she said that, I wrapped my arm around her and we walked inside the house.

"You were tardy to the party so we started without you" Stu says and he holds a funnel and pours beer down it.

"Gross" (Y/N) says, "Can we go to the living room please?" She says in a sweet voice

"Yeah come on" I grab her hand and take her to the couch, we were originally just supposed to watch a movie but it turned into a make out session. I cupped her cheeks and she placed both her hands on my thighs. Immediate butterflies. She placed her soft lips against mine and starts with a light make out, after a minute, she slips her tongue in which takes me by surprise, we continue this for a few seconds until Stu walks up to us and asks me to get beer from the basement.

"What am I the beer wench?" I say partially annoyed mostly in a joking tone though, I start to get up but a quiet, soft voice stops me.

"Tatum?" I looked at my girlfriend confused, she seemed sad? maybe more nervous than anything.

"Please don't go down there, I have a bad feeling" She says which breaks my heart a bit.

"Its okay, I'll be back in a minute don't worry"

"No, please don't go!" She begs again.

"Nothing bad will happen, stop stressing out." I say softly

"Can I go with you at least?" She's obviously nervous, she also loves horror movies, I think she has watched too many with Randy.

"Yeah come on." I tell her and she immediately springs up and intertwines our hands, she also asked Randy to stand by the door to make sure nothing would happen. We grabbed the beer, and went back upstairs, all safe, just like I said. We set the beer down on the table and go back on the couch.

"We're okay, see? Nothing bad happened, you're okay." I say as I cupped both her cheeks with my hand.

"I love you Tatum" I give her a peck on the lips real quick.

"I love you more (Y/N)"

A/N

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T WROTE ANYTHING IN LIKE 4 MONTHS, IM GOING TO TRY AND BE BETTER ABOUT WRITING CONSISTENTLY INSTEAD OF DISAPPEARING FOR LIKE 5 YEARS 😭😭. ALSO I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE BEST BUT I FELT SO BAD FOR NOT WRITING THAT I HAD TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING AND QUICKLY TOO, SO HERE IT IS. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ❤️❤️