Sick

Very short one-shot about the reader being sick and Sam taking care of her
Contains: Mentions of being sick/ throwing up, swearing, and fluff.
Btw ~~~ means a timeskip, in this case its only a few hours or minutes
Request from: chaoticideas
Words: 578

Y/N'S POV

I was at work, already dreading the day, I hated my job but I needed the money to help pay rent for Sam and Tara's apartment that I also lived in. I was wanting to leave more then usual today. I woke up feeling like shit, I was very tired, and when I looked in the mirror I was very pale.

"You should really stay home today, you don't look very well"

"I'll be fine." I told sam before kissing her on the cheek and walking out the door.

After being here for 2 hours, everything just got worse, I decided I would just call sam and go home.

"Hey Y/n, is everything okay?"

"Yeah I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna go home, I feel like shit rn."

"Oh okay, do you want me to come home too?"

"No it's okay I know your busy and all so-"

"Y/n it's fine I'm not busy, I'd rather take care of you right now."

"Yeah I would like that, thanks."

"Okay, I'll see you soon, I love you" she said before hanging up.

~~~~

When I got home, Sam was already there. She had medicine on the counter.

"Here take this" she says as she hands me the medicine.

"Ew" I said as I drank the medicine in the cup, I wasn't the best at taking pills and sam knew that, so when she gave me medicine she only gave me liquids. I felt off for a second, I then ran to bathroom, and found myself puking my guts out. Sam followed behind me, I felt her hold my hair up, and rub my back.

Thankfully, I stopped pretty quickly.

"You feel better now?" Sam asked, I felt kinda bad that she had to deal with this right now, but I was also glad she was here.

"A little, I'm going to take a shower now."

"Okay" she said before kissing my forehead.

"If you do that then you might get sick" I told her, she always seemed to be around me a lot more when I'm sick, which confused me because she had a chance of getting sick to, I mean it's her choice so whatever.

"Oh well"

~~~

After I showered, I got dressed into my favorite pajamas. I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist which still gives me butterflies no matter how many times she does it.

"You wanna go lay down, maybe watch a movie, you look exhausted too so maybe you can sleep for a bit?" Sam asked me, and I of course would not decline that offer, me and her both didn't like going out much, so we spent a lot of time watching movies and cuddling at the apartment, it always satisfied the both of us, any time spent with her made me happy so I loved just staying in bed with her.

"Duh, when have I ever turned that offer down." She grabbed my hand and dragged me into our room, she layed on the bed and then said "come here."

I layed on her chest, she put one hand on my back and the other on my head. I inhaled her scent and fell deep into the warmth of her touch. I let the exhaustion win, and soon fell asleep in the arms of the only person that mattered to me.

A/N
I love sam and just Melissa in general. Anyways I'm sorry this is so short, I've been so tired lately, but yeah I hope you enjoy this, I'm still working on another one-shot that may take a hot minute. School is almost over for me so I should be able to write more very soon!!