Picnic Date :)

Summary: Sam and Y/n go on a cute little date :), this is a short chapter so apologies😭😭. Also this whole thing is in Sam's POV so bare with me here.

Warnings: None just fluff
Words: 765

SAM'S POV

Me and y/n started dating about 6 months ago when we moved to New York together after the ghostface attacks and, Y/n has been kind of stressed out lately, so I thought it would be nice to give her a little picnic date, she's not really the most outgoing person, so small, quiet, calm dates are more her style.

"Close your eyes babe, I don't want you to see it yet"

"Okay, what is 'it' anyways?"

"I can't tell youuuu" I said with a grin on my face

I finished setting up the area, we were on the sand of a beach, the sun was about to set soon, I know she loves sunsets, there was a red picnic blanket on the floor, some of her favorite foods, and even some little canvases and paintbrushes so we could paint if she wanted to.

"Okay you ready? Open your eyes!"

She moved her hands off her eyes, as soon as she saw everything, her face lit up.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, ITS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH SAM, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" She ran up to me and hugged me very tightly.

"You're welcome baby" I just melted into the hug and let her scent fill the air. I smiled while looking at her, her being happy and not stressed out, just makes me happy, I love her.

She spotted a butterfly in the air, she started laughing out of excitement, she loves butterflies, she gets so happy when she sees them, it's so adorable .

I grabbed her hand and we both sat on the red blanket.

We ate and then right as we finished, the sun started to set. We both just stared off into the distance, she put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her waist. We eventually wanted to just lay on the blanket, she layed with her head on my chest and arms wrapped around my waist.

"Sam, you know you didn't have to do this for me, right?"

"Yeah I know, you have just been so stressed out lately and I wanted to do something to take your mind off of everything, I hate seeing you stressed out and I just wanted to make you feel better." I said as I took her hand in mine and rubbed circles on her knuckles with my thumbs.

"Thank you Sam, I really appreciate it, like actually, this is really nice, I love you." We both sat up

I was surprised when she said that, she never says I love you, she tells me she hasn't wanted to say I love you after the ghostface attacks since the rule of, "don't trust the love interest," and she said it's not that she doesn't trust me, it's just she doesn't want to give me all of her love for me to turn out the killer.

"You said I love you?" I put my hand on her cheek, as she just averted her gaze away from me, she does this when she gets nervous.

"Oh uh yeah, sorry does that make you unco-"

I cut her off by quickly pressing my lips against hers, the kiss was passionate yet soft. When I'm with her, it's like all my problems just float away and all the weight disappears from off of my shoulders, I forget about Billy and the stupid hallucinations , I stop having those anxious thoughts about Tara getting hurt when I'm not around, and I forget ghostface even exist. It's perfect.

We both pulled away as we were both out of breath. "I love you too" I tell her as I lay back down. She doesn't say anything, she just smiles and lays back down on my chest. One hand is playing with her hair while the other is intertwined with mine. We both lay in comfortable silence until we drift off to sleep. I love her more than anything, I want this to last forever.

A/N
IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING SO LONG, BUT YEAH SHORT CHAPTER, THIS WAS REQUESTED LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO 😭😭 SO IM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I MIGHT DO TARA CARPENTER IMAGINES AS WELL DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, IDK LMK IF I SHOULD DO THAT THOUGH