21- a prostitute

irl & instagram!

"I'M HOME!" PENNY called through her home as she arrived through the floo.

"mummy!" crew slammed into her.

"hi love," she bent down to pick him up. "missed me?"

"i looove you," he sang.

"he was very eager for you to come home," a voice spoke from her doorway.

"papa and i made you breakfast," crew wiggled out of his mother's arms and walked into the kitchen.

"did he go down easy last night?" she wrapped her arms around the brunet.

"nothing i couldn't handle," he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "come on or he'll accuse me of trying to steal you again."

penny rolled her eyes but went anyway.

"wow," she eyeballed the kitchen. it was absolutely trashed. flour on the counters and what she guessed was pancake batter on the cabinets.

"yeah he had a spout of magic whilst we were making the crêpes." he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"nothing a quick spell can't fix," with a wave of her wand, the kitchen was back to it's pristine form.

"mama come try!" crew dragged his mother over to the island.

"okay, okay," she picked him up and set him on his chair before sitting next to him. the crêpe—if you could even call it that—was lumpy and had a concerning amount of powdered sugar and whipped cream on it.

"it looks wonderful, crew, but i can't have that much sugar. i'll get a tummy ache." the blonde ran a hand through her son's brunet hair. he looked so much like his father, it was all she could ever see. the same green eyes. the same messy brown curls. the same attitude.

"eat it." he shoved the forked into her hand.

"i guess," she sighed dramatically before following his instructions. it tasted exactly how it looked. floury and overly sweet.

"it's really good," she forced herself to swallow it, "you should become a chef, love."

crew's chest puffed out at the praise. "i want to be a prostitute, remember?"

"policeman, crew. not prostitute," the third voice spoke up.

"it's the same thing!" he flopped on the counter. "plus, i said that!"

"of course you did, crew." penny ran a soothing hand up and down his back.

"well, as much as i'd like to continue this conversation, i'm having brunch with your father." he gathered his things.

"really thank you for watching him," she wrapped her arms around him.

"he's my grandson," he scoffed, "it's my job to watch him."

"still."

"you know we love spending time with him, even if he tells everyone he sees he wants to be a prostitute," sirius laughed.

"i don't even know where he learned that word!"

"i dunno. don't forget to call," he flooed away suspiciously fast.

"let's get you into the shower," she turned back around to crew who had made a mess of himself with the "crépe" whilst she and sirius were talking.

♛♛♛

findapennypickitup posted

liked by lilyflower, swimmer, urking, and others

findapennypickitup five, four, and three years ago, today

comments
pants i am so eternally grateful you ruined that shirt
findapennypickitup gasp! you don't like my founding father shirt

lilyflower it feels like yesterday you found out you were pregnant
findapennypickitup don't remind me

mioneee i have a love hate relationship with the first picture
findapennypickitup i only kept it because the bowl is cute

blondie when we are crew's communal father>
prongslet fr
moony fr
rorysworstbf fr
prongs fr
padfoot fr

mioneee also the almost 5 year mark of you blocking people
findapennypickitup tbh i miss daph
pants she picked her side, not your problem
lavenderhaze they were friends for years and then daph picked her boyfriend over pen. you don't just get over that

view all comments

♛♛♛

c speaks

surprise?

hopefully you can understand what's happened during the jump a little bit more now

:))