Chapter 24: Wilderness Survival (4)

"What do you want to do?" A handsome male beta supported his injured teammate and asked cautiously. 

In front of him were two strong male alphas, both with clearly malicious expressions. 

"Give us your supplies, and we'll let you go for now," said the taller male alpha. 

They hadn't found any lethal weapons yet, and besides close combat, they had no other way of eliminating people. However, close combat was the most physically demanding method, and in this scarce resource and precious stamina wasteland, they were unwilling to use this extreme attack method. 

The injured female beta said weakly, "Haomeng, don't worry about me. You run away quickly. I'll stop them. We can't just give them our supplies like this!"

The male beta's eyes were filled with tears." No, you got hurt to save me. How could I leave you and run away alone?"

"Have you two discussed it yet? You're so long-winded. It's better to be quick and give us the supplies so you can go find new ones," said one of the alphas. 

Luo Yaoshuang observed quietly and frowned slightly after hearing the two alphas' words. He whispered, "It's ridiculous that two alphas are doing this kind of coercive and despicable thing. I don't know how people like them got into the Imperial Military Academy." 

Jiang Songchi lowered his voice and said, "I want to help them." 

Luo Yaoshuang looked at him with some surprise and asked, "Do you have any ideas?"Jiang Songchi leaned close to Luo Yaoshuang's ear and whispered softly. 

The two alphas, who were impatiently waiting to take coercive measures, suddenly heard a piercing scream from the forest, which seemed very eerie in this quiet and desolate planet. 

They immediately became highly nervous and looked around with great vigilance, assuming a defensive posture. 

For a long time, no one came out of the forest. 

"Eric, no one has appeared. What should we do now?" 

The alpha called Eric frowned and replied, "The strange sound in this place is too suspicious."  

"Should we go and take a look? Judging from the person's voice, we might have a pleasant surprise."  

Eric looked at the two betas who were on guard and nodded, "Then you go and take a look. I'll stay here and guard these two people, and see if we can get them to hand over the supplies. If you encounter any danger, come back immediately."  

"Okay."  

The male alpha walked alone into the forest, and his figure disappeared into the depths. Walking in the quiet forest, only the sound of footsteps crushing twigs can be heard. 

He looked around cautiously, but found nothing unusual, as if the scream he heard earlier was just an illusion. 

The temperature in the forest was not too high, and the male alpha inexplicably felt a chill on his neck. He was about to turn around and leave when a figure suddenly dropped from a tree and kicked him to the ground. He tried to fight back, but was pinned down by the attacker. 

The attacker quickly removed the sensors from his body, leaving the male alpha feeling frustrated as he sat up. At the same time, the drone began to report. 

"Attention all candidates, group 400 has been eliminated. Attention all candidates, group 400 has been eliminated." 

The male alpha sat up, feeling frustrated, and finally saw the face of the person who had eliminated him.