Chapter 30: A Long Chapter with Thousands of Words (2)

Found the location with the number on it, it was a semi-open small box in the hall. As the driver, Bai Shujie was responsible for investigating the peripheral situation, and the four people were still a bit crowded sitting together. 

Before speaking, Judy opened the information shielding device on her body to prevent the box from being bugged. 

"Some more important figures should be in the enclosed box on the second floor, but the buyer should not arrange to be there, so we only need to focus on the situation in the hall."  After understanding the situation on the scene, Jiang Songchi immediately made arrangements. 

"Yan Songyun and I will go to survey the situation inside the auction house first," Judy said. 

Jiang Songchi nodded, "Okay, be careful and don't expose yourselves." 

"Don't worry."  The two quietly left the box. 

Outside the auction house gate, Luo Yaoshuang got out of the car, and the manager who was waiting in advance greeted her. 

"Miss Lance, your presence at our central auction house really makes us shine!" The manager said very politely. 

Luo Yaoshuang raised her eyebrows, "Is that so? I just don't know if your 'shining' things will open my eyes." 

"Where are you from? The good things you have seen are not comparable to what we have. I have prepared a box for you, please come this way." 

Luo Yaoshuang walked into the auction house surrounded by a group of high-level people. She looked up at the surveillance cameras hanging above her head and chuckled lightly. 

Behind the surveillance camera, a young man knew he had been discovered and lightly rubbed his chin, his vigilance was strong. However, for some reason, Miss Lance's eyes looked very similar to someone he had seen yesterday. 

The author has something to say:

Sorry for being late QwQ

Reference to ginseng-related information can be found on Baidu. 

Continuously humbly requesting pre-orders, if you like this work, please click on the column to collect it!

"Changdi Ji [Female Dominance]"

"Gentleman with upright and refined manners x willful and unrestrained (pseudo) lascivious Changdi Ji"

After crossing over, Song Xiwen came to a female-dominated society and became the only daughter of the prime minister. 

She could have lived a leisurely life as a salted fish, but she was determined to read the books of the sages. As a top scholar in high school, her talent and beauty quickly spread throughout the capital. 

Everyone thought that Song Xiwen would marry a handsome husband and rise to success. 

However, things didn't go as planned. She not only got involved with a notorious playboy in the capital, but also offended the empress and was exiled from the capital. 

In the dim light of the lanterns. 

The man's face was flushed, with a strong smell of alcohol, leaning on Song Xiwen's back and murmuring, "Don't mind me. I was born to be disliked, and no one will ever love me." 

Song Xiwen whispered, "There will always be someone." 

----

Lou Jinghuai is the younger brother of the current empress and the prince of the Xuchao Dynasty. 

He is handsome and outgoing, especially fond of women, and keeps several young and beautiful "women" in his mansion. 

No one knows the bitterness he has been suppressing for years. 

Until he met a gentle and beautiful woman who deeply attracted him. From intentionally making things difficult to deliberately seducing, Lou Jinghuai gradually fell into the tenderness of a woman. 

After marrying the gentle character of Song Yushi, Jilou Jinghuai became more and more arrogant. 

Not only did he linger in places like the theater and other fireworks, he was also uneasy at home, and he bullied people, not allowing Song Xiwen to take concubines. 

Under his influence, the women in the capital also started a trend of not allowing concubines. 

The ministers in the court suffered deeply and were extremely bitter, and they all submitted memorials to criticize Lou Jinghuai for not abiding by the duties of a husband. 

After hearing the words of the officials, Song Yushi's face remained unchanged, as if the several people were not accusing his wife. 

Until someone saw that the arrogant and domineering Jilou Jinghuai was weakly leaning on Song Xiwen, crying with tears in her eyes, "Madam, you have to believe me, I am not the person they say I am." 

Song Xiwen, who had always been dignified, had a slight joy on his face and gently comforted her, "Okay, don't cry, Jilou. I will avenge you tomorrow." 

So, the next morning at court. 

The official Song calmly presented a long scroll filled with accusations against the officials who had committed various mistakes over the years, even recording incidents such as not paying for a pastry from a street vendor. 

The officials: "What happened to the husband and wife not quarreling?" 

Falling for gentleness, defeated by love. 

[Reading Reminder] 

1. One man and one woman, both with dual identities. 

2. The man's dissolute behavior is only superficial, with hidden motives. 

3. A world where women are superior and men are inferior, with men giving birth. 

4. The official system and other ancient cultural knowledge are mostly based on the Tang and Song dynasties, but there are also references to other dynasties. 

Other mine-clearing to be added. 

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me during the period from 2022-05-03 18:16:46 to 2022-05-05 20:05:03~

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution for me: 4 bottles of snack gift package. 

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

 Note: Unrevised