"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"

Contains
Angst.
Fluff. (?)
Modern au
SH AND BLOOD WARNING.
ALSO INCLUDES MENTION OF SU1C1D3
Idea I had while I'm fleeing sad
.
.
.
Tanjiro was peacefully sleeping at home when his phone started to ring off the hook. It was the 2nd call and the 2nd ring that woke him up and made him answer it without checking who it was. "Hello.?" tanjiro spoke sleepily and tried to wake himself up fully. All he heard was crying. "Hello?" tanjiro said again. But after a minute he heard something "I'm sorry sunshine. I'm so sorry for everything. If this works then please know it's not your fault at all..i love you so much.." it was muichiro. Tanjiro was confused until his eyes widened and he started to panic. "Mui? Moonlight? What's wrong?!? Is everything okay?" all he got in return was crying. He immediately started to put shoes on. He woke his parents up but saw the panic. He explained to them that he NEEDED to go to muichiros house. They understood and his father took him.
                      With muichiro
Muichiro was currently sitting on the bathroom floor with the door closed and locked. Blood dripping down his thighs and arms as he ate any pills he could find. Blood was staining the bathroom floor as he cried. His hair being slightly messy and tears fell on the cuts. Making them sting a little. He called tanjiro because he wanted the last person he talked to. To be his boyfriend. Muichiro wasn't thinking straight and couldn't really comprehend much. As if something was controlling him..
But then..
He heard banging on the bathroom door and quiet sobs and he reached to unlock the door. Tanjiro and yuichiro ran in and as soon as they saw muichiro they cried harder. Tanjiro hugged him tightly. Making sure not to touch the cuts so they don't hurt more. Tanjiro was in tears. Yuichiro hugged muichiro tightly as well. All three of them were crying. Muichiro crying the hardest as he hugged them back tightly and apologizing. He looked and saw tanjiros dad on the phone while looking worried and panicked. Tanjiro put muichiro on his lap so he can hug hug tighter and muichiro just stared at the floor and wall. Tanjiro looked at him with teary eyes and he kissed muichiros cheek and yelled "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS MUI?" tanjiro wasn't angry at all. He was sad. Worried. And just overall thinking he did something. Muichiro looked him in the eyes and hugged him. Stuffing his face into tanjiros chest as he cried and apologized over and over again. Yuichiro was in tears as he was cleaning the blood off the floor. After he did he turned to muichiro and hugged him tightly. By this time tanjiros dad was talking to tanjiro about something while tanjiro cried as he hugged muichiro. Suddenly muichiro felt himself being picked up and getting runned down to tanjiros dads car, they got in with yuichiro and tanjiro in the back of the car with muichiro as they both cried. Muichiro felt himself getting tired and tanjiro kept telling him to keep his eyes open. A few minutes later they were at the hospital. Tanjiro was the first to run in with muichiro in his arms. Blood all over his hands and pants. Muichiros blood being everywhere as well.
                           The next day
Muichiro woke up in a hospital room and looked around. He saw tanjiro sleeping in a chair beside muichiros bed as he held onto his hand tightly while dried tears stained his face. Yuichiro was in a chair beside tanjiro sleeping as well. Tanjiros parents were nowhere to be seen but then he heard the door and tanjiros parents walked in. Looking rather upset. Muichiro was confused until he remembered what happened the night before. He wanted to start crying and he looked at his bandaged arms. His legs being covered by a blanket and tanjiros parents started talking to muichiro. Making sure he's okay. Tanjiro woke up and immediately cried when he saw muichiro awake. Which made yuichiro wake up as well. Muichiro wanted to cry so badly but he didn't. instead he hugged tanjiro. Tanjiro sat on the bed beside muichiro and hugged back. Tanjiros parents and yuichiro gave them alonetime so they can talk for a minute. Tanjiro immediately asked muichiro "why would you do that mui...?" muichiro stayed silent and hugged him tighter. After a few minutes muichiro asked
"do you still love me...?" tanjiro looked at him and saw muichiro tearing up. Tanjiro grabbed muichiros face to make sure he stays looking at him and tanjiro spoke. "I love everything in you, I love your gorgeous eyes, I love your style in different things, I love how you make me feel safe when i talk to you, I love how you make me feel comfortable, I love how you make me feel like I'm worth something, I love your jokes, I love your flirts, I love when you care about me, I love the way you love me, I love it when you talk to me about your day, I love when you tell me sweet things, I love how you can make me go from sad and crying to happy and smiling so fast, I love how you make my heart skip beats, I love how you make me blush from just one text, I love how you make me smile at anything and everything you say and do, I love when you tell me that you love me, I love how you tell me that I'm gorgeous, I love how much you try your best at everything, i love our jokes, I love how we can say or do anything and tell the other and wouldn't care, I love how fast I began trust you, I love how much of a amazing person you are, I love how you text me, I love your voice, I love your hair, I love your face, I love everything and anything about you, you mean the absolute world to me, I love how you don't mind when I start doing random stupid things, I love how happy you make me, words cannot express how much i love you. Neither can actions. If I could i would show and tell you how much you mean to me, I love how you make me feel pretty just from falling me gorgeous. Muichiro I love every single thing you do and say!" (I actually sent this paragraph to my gf a few days ago😽). Muichiro didn't say anything. He just stared at tanjiro. He started crying more and kissed tanjiro then apologized. When muichiro was able to go home tanjiro stayed three weeks at muichiros house to keep a eye on him and because he was scared to leave muichiro alone again.
A year later
Tanjiro and muichiro were sitting in their apartment as tanjiro was painting on muichiros scars(I find this cute okay?) and muichiro just smiled. Being glad his attempt didn't work. Tanjiro kissed him on the head before continuing to paint random things.
Muichiro ended up falling asleep and tanjiro didn't bother to clean the paint off muichiro but instead just layed down with muichiro and fell asleep. Whispering "I love you so much my moonlight" before falling asleep he heard muichiro. "I love you too sunshine.."
.
.
.
.
I'M NOT OKAY😽✍️
I actually calmed down while writing this(it's 12 am) you guys can still request things so please request them!
As it says in the description thingy.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMUT. THEY ARE CHILDREN FOR CHRIST SAKE!