the flower on the grave

Angst.
MAHAHAHAHAHAH
very short story
Story based on this flower I drew!!

If ya want to see my art go ahead and follow my tiktok and twitter! :D Tiktok: itsmehnatTwitter: muitanceooffic

Tiktok: itsmehnat
Twitter: muitanceooffic

...

Looking down at the grave of his fiancé, tears fell down his cheeks

'Muichiro kamado tokito' was read on the gravestone.

Muichiro had always been afraid of dying..being cold and alone..? Who would be there for him whilst it rains..

Tanjiro would.
Sitting beside the grave, he put his haori over it. Though it was raining, though he could get sick, he didn't care. More tears falling down his cheeks as he remembered his promise to muichiro..the promise he never got to fulfill..

'I promise I'll marry you one day' a smiling tanjiro held muichiros hands. 'You better!' muichiro smiled...oh how he missed that smile..the smile that brightned his day..the smile he loved seeing..the smile he'd do anything to see..gone.

Once the rain had stopped, tanjiro had to leave. He didn't want to but he had to..
He kept his haori on the grave
He looked at the grave once again...just noticing a beautiful flower growing on it. He smiled, it reminded him of muichiro and him. He couldn't help but smile softly at the flower.
'In our next life, I promise I'll protect you and marry you, my love.'

Fighting so hard for peace. Yet, muichiro never got it..losing his parents..? His twin brother..? Then his own life.. 'When will it end?' he always wondered to himself. All he wanted was peace and to spend his life with his family and soon to be husband..yet he never got the chance to.

The flower that was so beautiful, though it was never as beautiful as the grave it grew on. It shined so bright, but not as bright as the smile tanjiro once knew.

Tanjiro and muichiro..theyll be reuniting soon..and maybe, just maybe. In another life, they'll have their happy ending..

Hundreds of years later..the flower still stands. Petals never falling, the flower never being picked nor messed with..
Until..
...