Mui goes insane😨...

Story by me and Mia<3
I SWEAR I GO INSANE EVERYTIME I WRITE....
KANAO SLANDER AGAIN HAHAHA.
.
.
.
It was a normal day and tanjiro was training with inosuke and zenitsu...well it was normal until......"CAWCAW TANJIRO KAMADO YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GOING INSANE CAWCAWWW(sounds like me when I'm high)"
"Wh-" tanjiro tried to speak but his crow cut him off "HE'S GETTING ANNOYING" tanjiro sighed and went to put his shirt on "what's going on exactly?" tanjiro asked as he put his shirt on. " HE'S YELLING AND CUSSING AT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING" tanjiro nodded "what happened?" tanjiro asked "PEOPLE MADE HIM MAD" his crow yelled
"Lead the way please!" tanjiro told his crow as he started running,
         When he got there(I'm lazy)
Tanjiro looked around and saw a few trees knocked down. He looked around and heard muichiro yelling and cussing at the hashira.
"WHAT HAPPENED HERE...?" Tanjiro asked. Muichiro looked to him and his gaze immediately softened and he smiled as he saw his boyfriend. "Hi sunshine!" muichiro ran up and hugged tanjiro. Everyone around him(mui) were shaking. Including the crows. Some people were crying out of fear. Everyones eyes widened as muichiro calmed down as soon as he saw tanjiro. Everyone was shocked but glad. Iguro then yelled "WHAT THE FUCK? WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALM HIM DOWN FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS AND YOU DID IT IN FIVE SECONDS?!?" muichiro just snuggled himself into tanjiros chest and hugged him tighter as tanjiro patted his head reassuringly(is that how you spell it?) tanjiro asked muichiro "you okay love?" muichiro nodded his head "mhm...missed you..." tanjiro smiled and patted muichiro head "okay what happened?"tanjiro asked and muichiro looked up to see his boyfriend's face before pointing to Iguro And sanemi. "Those two started saying mean things about you and some other stuff happened.." tanjiro listened to his boyfriend and took his haori off and placed it on muichiro shoulders "mui? Can you go sit over there for me please? I gotta deal with these two.." muichiro nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going to sit down. Tanjiro smiled at muichiro but as soon as his head turned to the two(sanemi and iguro). Tanjiros eye twitched and he spoke "I could honestly care less if you talk bad about me but you made mui upset. He doesn't get to that point easily so I know DAMN well that he asked you to stop and you didn't. If you make mui upset like that again I'll beat your asses. Shove my sword so far up your asses. Make you wish you were never born. And Make you join your families in heaven. Now the first thing i want you assholes to do is to apologize to mui once he's fully calmed down you hear me?! " tanjiro's eye was twitching and all the hashira there just nodded. Tanjiro then smiled" good! Thanks!! Have a nice day!! "  tanjiro walked over to where muichiro was to calm him down." goddamn.. I could've sworn I pissed myself at least twice today.... First time from tokito and the second time from that kamado kid... " One of them said. Giyuu then spoke up" well that's what you guys get.. " iguro looked at him "your saying g that because those two are never mean to you!"
Giyuu just ignored him. He wanted to smile because he felt liked by tanjiro and his friends+muichiro.  Sanemi then spoke "I swear if that kid is mad enough I bet he could seriously defeat muzan or some shit. Especially if it involves tanjiro"  uzui then had a plan and it was visible.... They were gonna plan to kidnap tanjiro for a while and hide while muichiro goes insane. They were curious to see what would happen.
       Few months later(LLL timeskips)
Uzui had put tanjiro somewhere and kept him fed and stuff. He let tanjiro do whatever except escape..creepy ik..
Muichiro went insane the first day. His eye was twitching, he punched trees so hard they fell. He threatened about 50 people in a day. Killed over 25 demons. This went on for almost a month. By that time muichiro had killed 150 demons at most. Knocked over and broke 97 trees. Almost hurt 90+ people. And threatened more then 201 people. He was basically insane at this point. If something made a sound he would freak out and punch it. Eventually the hashiras that were in on it let tanjiro go. Tanjiro immediately ran to find muichiro. He was worried on what happened to muichiro. When he finally found him. Muichiro was fighting a grown ass man because he kept making rude comments. Tanjiro looked around and saw trees knocked down. A few people knocked out or curled up and crying. Tanjiro felt bad for muichiro and went up and hugged him. Muichiro knew who it was because he had smelled the lavender blossom(what I imagine tanjiro to smell like). Muichiro calmed down but started crying and turned around and hugged tanjiro before yelling "WHERE WERE YOU?! IT WAS TERRIBLE...I WAS WORRIED SICK AND NOBODY WAS TELLING ME ANYTHING" tanjiro sat down on the ground and hugged his boyfriend tighter as he worked on calming him down. He felt so bad for muichiro and it broke him to see him crying. After a minute tanjiro spoke" uzui locked me in a room for some reason saying it's for a 'test' .. But hey..Hey.. It's okay love. I'm here now and I'm okay. "  tanjiro was rubbing circles on muichiros back in attempt to help calm him down. Muichiro was clinging onto him" he what. I'M GONNA FUCKING BASTARD-" muichiro tried to get up but tanjiro kept him from doing so. Muichiro calmed down again but broke into tears again" I haven't slept... Barely ate anything.. And everyone and everything has been irritating me tanjiro.... It was horrible.. " tanjiro listened to his boyfriend as he calmed him down. Tanjiro felt terrible for muichiro." I understand. It's alright love. I'm here now okay? I'm perfectly okay too. Do you want to go eat then sleep? Your so pale it's worrying." tanjiro spoke as he wiped muichiros tears away. Muichiro nodded and tanjiro carried muichiro as he clinged onto tanjiro. Everyone that tanjiro passed looked terrified or confused on how muichiro got calmed down and where tanjiro was the day it happened.
                             Later(lazy)
Tanjiro and muichiro got home after eating and got ready for bed before going to bed. Muichiro clinged Onto tanjiro the whole time and didn't let go.
                           Year later
For the next year muichiro didn't let tanjiro out of his sight no matter what. He had to know where tanjiro was at all times. Even at hashira meetings tanjiro had to be there or muichiro would go insane. The master allowed it because he understood why he was acting like that.
Muichiro Was at a hashira meeting and tanjiro was outside waiting. Suddenly kanao came out of nowhere. "Doesn't it get annoying?" kanao asked tanjiro. Tanjiro furrowed his eyebrows. Knowing exactly where this conversation is about to go. "Does what get annoying kanao?" kanao looked at tanjiro "how tokito always clings to you and never let's you out of his sight. If I were you I would've already broken up with him a long time ago. Probably after finding out how aggressive he gets when you're not there and how he just completely shuts down. " tanjiro got quite mad at that. Tanjiro can tolerate quite a few things but someone speaking bad about his boyfriend? He won't tolerate it, "let's talk about that damned coin then? You couldn't even do SHIT unless a coin told you what to do. The fuck?! I know why mui acts the way he does and I don't blame him for the reason. But for reasons. I can't tell you why.
You should really mind your own fucking business you double decker brisket two faced assed bitch. How about you grow a goddamn brain and think on why he acts like the way he does huh?! Why do you act the way YOU do huh?! I don't care how mui acts. I find it adorable and I'll love him no matter what. And after what happened a while back I don't blame him for being extra protective!" tanjiro snapped. His eye was twitching and His fists where clinched. Kanaos eyes widened. "What is wrong with you?! Maybe it is better if you just dump him and get away from him, the tanjiro I knew before wasn't so rude! " kanao said. Tanjiro wanted to punch her but remembered that he can't punch girls. (My sweet baby) tanjiro just glared at kanao until he felt muichiro cling onto him "tanjiro!" muichiro smiled up at him as he hugged his torso tightly. Tanjiros expression immediately softened as he turned his attention to muichiro. "Mui! Oh! You look so cute with braided hair!"  tanjiro smiled as he looked at his boyfriend. Muichiro blushed a little before speaking" thanks! Mitsuri did it during the meeting since I was getting a bit anxious not having you around. But it helped a lot. " tanjiro smiled more and spoke" I'm gla-" tanjiro got cut off by kanao.
"SEE?!? IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING!! YOUR SO RUDE TO EVERYONE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TOKITO YOUR SO SWEET. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TANJIRO..? I CAN FIX YOU"(makes me wanna laugh my ass off HAHAHA 'I can fix you! 🥺')  tanjiro turned his attention back to kanao and furrowed his eyebrows. "Fix me? There's nothing to fix. I'm only mean to others if they are talking bad about my BOYFRIEND or do something to harm him. You already showed you don't like him and obviously don't respect our relationship at all. Why should i be nice to you?" muichiro looked up at his boyfriend and listened to what tanjiro was saying. "But..." kanao started. She got closer to tanjiro and cupped tanjiros face but she got a harsh kick to the stomach by muichiro. Muichiro furrowed his eyebrows and hugged tanjiro tighter "he's MY boyfriend. Stop trying you bitch." kanao looked at tanjiro hopping he would say something but he just shrugged at her and kissed the top of muichiros head" you heard him. " kanao clinched her fists as tears started to form in her eyes(bitch we don't care??)
"..FUCK YOU.. YOU BASTARD! YOUR THE REASON WHY TANJIRO IS LIKE THIS! YOUR SO ANNOYING. YOUR SO STUPID. YOU CAN'T GET SHIT RIGHT BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOUR GOOD AT IS FORGETTI-" kanao got cut off by a harsh slap to her face. She stubbled for a second before looking back up and seeing tanjiro looking pissed and covering muichiros ears as muichiro snuggled his face into tanjiros neck. "Shut the fuck up. I don't ever want to see your ugly ass face ever again. Kanao was in shock. She held her face where she got slapped. Muichiro had tears in his eyes but hid it by keeping his face snuggled into tanjiro  "tanjiro...you just.." kanao started. "Slapped you? Yes I did. You won't stop. I've tried to be nice multiple times and ask you to stop bad mouthing mui. I would still be your friend but you have no respect!" tanjiro kept his hands over muichiros ears so he doesn't yell into his ear, "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU.. THERE. I SAID IT!!" kanao yelled. Muichiro spoke up "he knows you asshat." kanaos eyes widened. "What..?"  muichiro was holding back a grin. "Yeah. But he loves me. He even told me so bad so sad. Cry about it" muichiro said as he smiled and kissed tanjiros cheek. That kiss calmed tanjiro down a little.
"I know you like me. I'm not dumb. But like mui said. I love him and only him. I never ever had feelings for you kanao." muichiro felt proud of his boyfriend and was thinking that he should make some kind of yummy dessert for him as a good job(now I want some candy dammit) "but..what about that time you helped me with my coin...? " kanao asked." I was just being nice..? " then a faint" he loves me not you" was said. It was obviously muichiro. Kanao heard what muichiro said." LIES.. If he just broke up with you..if you just disappeared he would finally open his eyes and realize all the mistakes he made by being inlove with you and realize he's in love with me! " kanao said.
Muichiro looked up at tanjiro. Muichiro mumbled "tanjiro...?" just loud enough for tanjiro to hear. Tanjiro looked like he saw muzan kill his family. Tanjiro looked at muichiro and saw the tears forming in muichiros eyes and suddenly....

Tanjiro slapped kanao so hard she fell to the ground and her cheek was so red it looked like it could bleed. "TAKE THOSE DAMN WORDS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU HUGE FOREHEAD HAVING WHORE. AT LEAST MUICHIRO WASN'T SOLD ON THE BLACK MARKET PROBABLY MULTIPLE TIMES. YOU GODDAMN MISTAKE. I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. JUST FUCK OFF KANAO!!! I HATE YOU. " tanjiro snapped again. He covered muichiros ears again but muichiro heard all of it. Kanao thought tanjiro was done but she was wrong. "YOUR SUCH A GODDAMN BITCH. YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I LOVE MUI AND THAT I'M EVEN GONNA MARRY HIM SOON. YOUR SUCH A SELFISH WHORE. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU TELL! DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FIANCÉ LIKE THAT AGAIN. THE NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU SAYING OR DOING ANYTHING ABOUT OR TO HIM. I'LL SLAP YOU SO FUCKING HARD YOU SEE YOUR GODDAMN DEAD SISTER. FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH KANAO. " kanao was full on sobbing at this point and muichiro had his face stuffed into the crook of tanjiros neck as he tried to stop tears from flowing at kanaos words."I..IM GOING TO TELL THE HASHIRA..! " kanao yelled as she cried." I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! TELL THEM. THEY WON'T CARE. THEY LIKE MUI 10X MORE THEN YOU. AND FOR GOOD REASON. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. LEARN HOW TO JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE! " nobody has ever really seen tanjiro this mad before. Kanao just got up and left as she continued sobbing. A few minutes passed by and tanjiro calmed down and hugged muichiro tightly. "Don't listen to her, she's just a dumb bitch. I love you and only you. Do you want to go buy some ice cream?" muichiro nodded and tanjiro carried him to go buy ice cream. "Do you promise not to leave me..?" muichiro asked. "I promise mui."
              After the final battle,
It was a happy day. Muichiro ended up surviving the final battle and today was muichiro's and tanjiro's wedding. They were standing in front of each other. Hand in hand as the priest spoke. "Do you. Tanjiro kamado. Take muichiro tokito as your (something something) husband?" tanjiro smiled and had tears in his eyes "I do.." . The priest turned to muichiro "and do you. Muichiro tokito. Take tanjiro kamado as your (something something) husband?" muichiro nodded as he almost started crying " I do.." the priest smiled. "Then I now pronounce you. Husband and husband. You may now kiss the....husband..?" everyone laughed at that and tanjiro kissed muichiro. Tanjiro whispered to muichiro. "I never broke my promise. My love," tanjiro smiled. Muichiro smiled back "and I'm glad you didn't."
.
.
.
.
BONUS,
they adopted two cats and named them yuichro and kie. <33
.
.
.
THIS TOOK A WHILE I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS MUCH ANYMORE... I KEEP FORGETTING! I'M SORRY 💔💔 ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED ITTTTTTT EHHEHEHWHEH
I NEED IDEAS PLEASEEEE!
-Paige,
Word count: 2635