"MUI NO-"

Modern au✍️
Fluff
They got married At 18 btw😼
Story by me and mia
Short hair mui request!

Modern au✍️FluffThey got married At 18 btw😼Story by me and miaShort hair mui request!

Sorry if there isn't enough of it 😭
.
.
.
When Halloween came around. Muichiro and tanjiro got dressed as cats. Mui dressed as a black cat and tanjiro dressed as a white one, whenever they went to a door and got candy the people would notice muichiro getting happy and excited (he loves candy. Same bro)
After a while. Muichiros legs got tired "hey sunshine?" muichiro asked tanjiro with a smile. "Yes love?" tanjiro smiled back at him
"carry me." tanjiro laughed a bit but let muichiro climb onto his shoulders. Muichiro smiled to himself. Feeling proud of himself. When they got to a door the person asked out of curiosity "what are you doing up there?" muichiro laughed and spoke "my legs got tired so I'm making my husband carry me" the person smiled and thought it was cute and gave them more candy.
When they got home
Muichiro and tanjiro were sitting on the floor and muichiro was doing the 'poison test ' on tanjiro candy before giving it to him. He would take a bite then give it to tanjiro. Tanjiro raised a eyebrow and spoke "you just want more candy don't you" muichiro looked at him and smiled awkwardly "no...." tanjiro smiled "if you want I can go to the store and get you more candy" muichiro hugged tanjiros arm "nooo"
"Well then my candy is staying with me now"tanjiro said as he put some candy in his mouth. "Tanjirooooo!" after a while of eating candy tanjiro smiled because whenever he would put a piece of candy in his mouth muichiro would kiss him to taste the candy. "Ooo! Strawberry!" tanjiro absolutely loved how cute his husband was being. He also loved how he was eating candy AND lots of kisses from his beloved. After a while muichiro got up to get something to drink(he got some juice because juice is yummy) tanjiro didn't eat any candy until muichiro got back so he can get more loving kisses from his husband. When muichiro got back he had put his short hair into a ponytail so it doesn't get in his face much. Tanjiro loved muichiros short fluffy hair. He especially loved to play with it. After a few minutes tanjiro got confused to why muichiro stopped kissing him. The chocolate in tanjiros mouth was melting. "What are you staring at me for?" muichiro asked his husband with confusion. Suddenly tanjiro remembered he was eating dark chocolate and muichiro doesn't like dark chocolate. He says it's bitter(I don't like dark chocolate either☹️) tanjiro ate the chocolate quickly then took muichiros drink and took a sip. Muichiro didn't mind ofc. Tanjiro then spoke "remind me not to eat the dark chocolate" muichiro looked at him confused "why? Dark chocolate is your favorite" tanjiro looked at muichiro "yeah but I like your kisses more" muichiro just laughed a little then asked "is this why your eating your candy slowly?" ... "Maybe..." tanjiro replied to his husband. Muichiro just kissed tanjiro. Muichiro had chocolate with strawberry filling(his favorite) in his mouth. When muichiro pulled back he smiled and gave tanjiro a pat on the head and tanjiro asked "is that the one chocolate with strawberry?" muichiro just smiled at him "it's my favorite so of course" muichiro and tanjiro laughed a little.
After about 35 minutes tanjiro had to take muichiros candy away before he got sick. "Tanjiroooo!" muichiro whined because he wanted his candy back. "Moonlight the last time you ate too much candy to fast you got sick and threw up everywhere" muichiro furrowed his eyebrows and spoke again "but tanjirooo!!" "mui if you get sick i won't be able to kiss you anymore". Muichiro grabbed his phone and started calling kie (tanjiros mother and muichiros mother in law) and whined to kie about how tanjiro took his candy away. Kie laughed a little and playfully grounded tanjiro(my cousin won't stop texting me help) tanjiro explained to kie why he took his candy away and kie started to playfully scold muichiro. Tanjiro laughed a little "see love? Even my mother agrees!" "KIE YOU TRAITOR!" muichiro laughed a little and kie hanged up because she was going to bed(she said bye and stuff) "I'm just gonna end up finding the candy anywayyy!" tanjiro smiled."I'll put it where you can't reach" muichiro stared at tanjiro" ASSHOLE" muichiro playfully yelled at tanjiro after a while muichiro told tanjiro" your sleeping on the couch tonight " tanjiro just kissed muichiros forehead and brushed muichiros short hair.
"Okay. You'll just end up joining me anyway. We both know you can't sleep without me love"
Muichiro turned to tanjiro "I'll make you sleep outside or at kies house" tanjiro spoke again
"You'll just end up joining me or no sleep for you moonlight" muichiro pouted "I'll....i.ll manage" . Tanjiro ended up sleeping on the couch and muichiro tried to sleep in the bed. Trying not to go to tanjiro.
In the morning
Muichiro bursted out of the room and jumped on tanjiro. "Never ever again.." muichiro hadn't gotten ANY sleep. "Hi mui...and ow- oh Lord did you not sleep?" muichiro just shook his head "mui you know you could've just came and slept with me right?" muichiro looked at tanjiro "imagine how I slept before we got married!" tanjiro just shook his head "your so stubborn...do you wanna take a nap?" muichiro nodded his head and layed down beside tanjiro. Hugging him tightly and immediately fell asleep. Tanjiro smiled and played with muichiros short fluffy hair. Remembering what muichiro said to him the day they got married
'I told myself i will never cut my hair until I marry you' (childhood friends btw) tanjiro smiled and hugged muichiro and kissed him on the head then fell back asleep. Both feeling comfortable with the other.
.
.
.
.
THIS IS A APOLOGY TO THE ANGST💔 I FELT BAD SO HERE'S SOME NICE FLUFF.
THANK YOU FOR THE SHORT HAIR MUI IDEA 🤗❤️ novieluvsmui