✿ CC!Tommy & MASC!Reader. - SENSORY ISSUES. ☁️

WORDS; 450.
TO; Third-Person.

———————————————————————————

Tommy had playfully bursted into (Y/N)'s room, as he usually does. But today he faltered on his next action, quickly dropping any further playfulness when he saw him curled up in his bed with each hand on either side of his head. He was covering his ears.

"...Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly as he took a seat on the end of her bed. He only looked away from Tommy as a response. "Hey, it's alright... You don't have to be shy." His voice was far softer than his usual display, it was something that proved his concern. Something that he hoped made him appear more friendly. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Please? I really want to help. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

The words felt stuck at the bottom of his throat and guilt was building up in him for the longer she left him without an answer. He simply put a finger up to his lip to gesture 'quiet time', and he understood. He nodded. He carefully scooted closer to where he sat by the pillows, trying not to disturb (Y/N), but also test his limits in the least distressing way.

"Hug?" Tommy asked softly, waiting for the nod of agreement. But it never came. "...Oh, I know!"

Suddenly Tommy stormed off with an idea. (Y/N) was unsure of what he was doing, but the newfound loneliness wasn't as comforting. Even if Tommy was the very noise source who caused this overwhelm in him, he just wanted someone around. Before he could react to the loneliness, it was over. Tommy came stomping back in with a pair of headphones, his pair of bluetooth headphones she had lost recently.

"I found these by the toaster," He explained as he offered them toward him. "You like these, right?"

(Y/N) took them with an excited mumble about how he couldn't find them, then put them over his ears, turning to connect to his phone and put on something to calm himself down.

"Feeling any better?" Tommy asked, softly placing his hands on (Y/N)'s knees. "Little better." (Y/N) nodded. "Hug?" He requested again.

(Y/N) leaned forward into Tommy, who immediately pulled him in for a tight hug. That closeness, the squeeze. It was the perfect amount of stimulation, not some half-hug with minimal effort. These little thing were sweet reminders that Tommy really does care. "What are you listening to?"

He continued to prompt (Y/N) to talk about himself with questions, until he had forgot that he was even over stimulated in the first place.

———————————————————————————

FROM; Myself, The Author.