❥ C!VARIOUS LOVE LANGUAGE HEADCANONS. -❕

WORDS; 795.
TO; Notes.

———————————————————————————

The five love languages! Gift giving/receiving, physical contact, sharing or hearing words of affirmation, spending time and acts/acting of service! Though, these are usually very flexible, and people don't always stick to just one label, I'd like to share some of my personal head canons for which love language fits each character. I will be taking into consideration the following values:

A). When it comes to how the character expresses their love, whether it be romantically or platonically; their consideration (meaning thought and time) and flexibility (meaning empathy and understanding) to other's needs.

B). When it comes to how the characters accept and prefer other's to express their love, whether it be romantically or platonically; their appreciation, consideration (both meaning basic respect to the giver's thought and time) and such.

Onto the head canons!

Seeing as c!Niki Nihachu and c!Fundy are likely bakers, evident from their elective running as COCONUT2020, the two would likely be a). gift givers. I can imagine Fundy writing loving messages in icing when he's unable to share certain things with others, out of his own nervousness.

C!Wilbur Soot is very Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) coded, meaning he may not apply to the five love languages. a). Instead, he would do 'lovebombing'. But, not with a manipulative intention, as lovebombing is often portrayed as. It would simply be when he's feeling euphoric and high in a mood swing and either wants to share these intense feelings of joy with those that he loves, or he simply got a burst of love toward (insert person) in that moment and had to express it.

While c!Dream would be the opposite, basically. I have a head canon that he's got Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) in character, and a common pattern in Narcissists is that a). they get mad for people that they have a connection to.

In most cases, people adapt their attachment style, personality and such off of parents and caregivers. This is true for Personality Disorders too.

If c!SBI is a family in your eyes, then here's one for you! C!Philza has larger wings than his sons, and because of how often he uses them and other conditions, they're strong enough to block major blows like a shield would. Though, he still takes damage from it, he is able to a). protect his sons with that small, impulse of a service. C!Tommy and c!Wilbur likely learned this from him, while c!Techno puts his arm out as a blockade of danger, since he's an adoptive son who lacks avian wings.

B). This one is pretty obvious, c!Wilbur prefers acts of services. That's why he sat back and ordered his small army around in early L'Manberg days. Having them make him potions, build the walls based on his layout, etcetera. It wasn't like he did nothing, but he sure didn't as much as he spoke.

C!Tommy does a common autistic love language called a). penguin pebbling, and you cannot convince me otherwise. He would bring people sticks, rocks, anything shiny that he found in the mines and whatever he thought was cool. The people who he liked would have shelves of little trinkets Tommy had collected for them that only grew.

Okay, this one may sound crazy. May be a stretch. But I think that the great doctor of the SMP, c!Ponk, b). doesn't enjoy having his limbs amputated and eaten.

Secretly, c!Jschlatt is a huge softie for anyone if they b). scratch behind his ears in the right spot. He gets cranky without some pets and hugs, but since he's supposed to be this tough businessman, he finds this incredibly embarrassing. C!Philza knows his soft spot for physical affection, and abuses it to make Schlatt look too cute when he was trying to be serious, c!Quackity likely picked up on it as well. No one took him seriously after that.

C!George enjoys sleep a lot, clearly. Maybe there's some medical thing to it, but along with his sleep habits, George b). loves to spend time with people. He would force c!Sapnap to stick around while he napped, because he wanted both Sapnap's warm from his fire abilities, and a friend nearby.

A and B). c!Karl likes hugs!!! He loves giving and getting hugs out of people, and the occasional kiss is lovely as well!

Adorably, c!Sapnap a). prefers gifting flowers to people, putting kind notes around his friend's houses and also some acts of service on the side of all that b). C!Quackity definitely enjoyed this, more than anything. It's what kept their relationship thriving at it's strongest before the three split up.

———————————————————————————

FROM; Myself, The Author.