✦ C!Rainduo & FEM!Reader. - Bandaids. 🩹

WORDS; 624.
TO; Second-Person.

———————————————————————————

During an adventure with your two friends, Tommy and Tubbo, you had fallen and not noticed how you scraped your knee until Niki was cradling you and walking inside with you crying about the sight of that freaky, internal redness.  Nihachu kept on reminding you how it's okay, and that she's there for you, but it just didn't fix it.

The sight made you regress back to what felt too young of a mindset, and her words couldn't reach you.

Something like this has never happened before, not so intensely, at least. You felt scared, and that nonstop sting of your mistake. It felt so embarrassing to be letting your emotions fall out of your head like this, especially since you're supposed to be a teenager, one of the big kids. "(Y/N)."

The sweet, mothering nature of Niki's voice brought your attention back to her, tears still streaming down your cheeks as she sat you down at the driver's seat of the camarvan. "This is going to sting a little, will you be okay?"

You nodded, trying to toughen up like you hadn't been able to do before, but you whimpered the moment Niki started wiping over your graze. The alcohol on the wipe served to sting again, when you were able to zone out of just how much it hurt. "Shhh," Niki hummed back, "All done! Aren't you such a brave girl, come here." She spoke with her arms stretched toward you, which you took as an opportunity to pull yourself onto the woman's lap and cuddle up. "Time to put the bandaid on, okay little missy?" You nodded.

The sticky shield over your knee was the greatest comfort of all, since now there was no more blood to be seen. Nihachu was now holding you close as she stroked your hair. "All better." She whispered, "I'm here."

Her words finally sunk in as a comfort, the pain subsided as you rested your head against the woman's shoulder. She rocked back and forth with you on her lap, humming to you with whispers between her soft melodies. "How are you feeling now, little girl?" She spoke with a song in her voice, something that could take you away to a certain sleepy realm in your mind and keep you entranced. She bounced you on her knee.

"Mm okay." You mumbled back once she gave you that bouncy reminder to reply, she acknowledged you with yet another hum. "That's good. It's getting late anyways, maybe that was all for the best." Wilbur ducked into the camarvan with a sigh of relief.

"I got the boys to sleep," He said as he took his seat. "Is she still upset?"

Niki shook her head back to him. "I think she needs some sleep as well. This poor girl just isn't herself when she's sleepy." The two sat in the driver and passenger seats, cooing about how you were resting your eyes to the sound of their gentle speech.

"Time for bed?" Nihachu asked as she tapped on your shoulder, you nodded. More so nudged your head into her shoulder a bit. Wilbur scooped you up from Niki's lap and carried you outside to your's and Niki's shared tent. "Will you two be alright?"

Once getting an affirmative smile out of Nihachu, he said his goodnights with following forehead kisses and left to his and his son's tent for the night.

Niki stayed awake until the very moment you wouldn't open your eyes, then planted a kiss on the tip of your nose before whispering, "That's my girl. Good night. Sweet dreams, sweetie." For you to interpret into a good dream. She pulled the blankets over you.

———————————————————————————

FROM; Myself, The Author.