★ O!Ranboo & MASC!Reader. - ACCEPTANCE. 🍶

WORDS; 432.
TO; Third-Person.

———————————————————————————

"Ranboo?" He called to the lady laying beside him under the stars, "Yes, (Y/N)?" She replied kindly, turning onto her side to face (Y/N). "I really miss Technoblade."

These words devastated Ranboo, she sighed. "I do too."

"All I ever think of is 'what would he do?' or 'I bet he would have enjoyed this', and it hurts so much every time." (Y/N) went on, feeling comfortable to express all of this to Ranboo since she really was a good listener. "How am I supposed to handle this? He's gone now, and he isn't coming back."

Ranboo stays silent, she waits patiently for him to let it all out. (Y/N) begins to tear up. "Every single day, I hope that it was all some big prank... But it's been over a year already. He really is gone..."

The sadness was clear in his tone, since (Y/N) couldn't go a few words without sniffling.

"Nothing lasts forever," Ranboo starts. "That's the beauty of life. All you can do now is appreciate the time you were able to spend with Techno, the smiles you brought him..." Ranboo trailed off as she laid back down to look up at the stars. "Maybe, just maybe, one of these stars is him smiling down at us right now."

(Y/N) sniffles once more. "Please keep talking." Ranboo smiles to herself. "Of course."

"I'm not that religious, I guess I believe that I'll figure out what's after death whenever it comes. I can't even start to imagine the chaos Techno would be causing in a supposed afterlife." Ranboo goes on as she rests her eyes closed. "If anything, he would have given them a reason to put him in hell."

(Y/N) laughs. "D — Don't say that..."

Ranboo laughs. "But it's true, isn't it? You know what he's like." The two laugh. "I miss him so much."

"I know. I do too... But we shouldn't dwell on it, imagine what Technoblade would want us to do." (Y/N) hums as he thinks to himself. "He would want us to steal carrots right now."

Ranboo sits up fast. "Exactly!"

Both Ranboo and (Y/N) ran off to Sneeg's base to crawl into his garden and take whatever was in his miniature chests and farms.

Every last carrot was planted around a shrine the rest of the server constructed and often added to in Technoblade's honour. There was a great, stone statue of him that towered over all over them, with carrots planted at the statue's feet.

———————————————————————————

FROM; Ranboo's Diary.