Fly Away With Me

In this world reality can be whatever you want it to be, and I don't mean that in the way that you work hard for all your dreams to come true, you can literally make anything happen here. So let me ask you, what is it you've always desired? In the world you're from I'm sure your dreams are to be financially stable, have a house, kids and a spouse and so on but is that what you 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 want? Or is it that you want these things because they're the only way you can catch a break? Remember when you were a kid and you imagined every possible scenario?

Controlling the weather, the ability to move things with your mind, being able to fly or have super strength! These are all pretty generic examples and I'm sure you're thinking "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞." but what if it was? If someone told you right now that having powers like that was guaranteed you'd pursue it wouldn't you? Well I'm here to tell you it is possible, 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 is possible! You don't have to be stuck living the ş̵̨̳̙̩͈̯̱͋̇̑̿̈̄̕͝ạ̵̳̫̜͎̤̝͔̬̀ḿ̵͔̭̭̥̪̗͕̉̌̇̓͌͒̿͗͋e̶̤̜̬̺̖͌̌̏̍̆̄̓̓͑ days over and over slaving your life away for responsibilities and people you don't even care about!

All your dreams can come true here but you must allow yourself to get immersed, transported, taken away to this world. You must be HERE, not in your awful reality but 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 within this text. Let yourself be taken away to my world and finally be free from all that is weighing you. Am I hearing excuses? "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨." I hear it all you know. The truth is if you care about something and truly desire it you'll always make time for it.

I'll take you to my escape, my reality. I'll show you all my dreams and desires and I'm hoping and wishing that after you've seen my side of things you'll finally be able to find your true hearts desires. I want you to be everything you've always wanted to be and more. To live in a space free from stress and anything holding you back. Come and fly away with me!

I'll take you to my land of dreams! We all know dreams are insanely weird, mad even but that's what makes them so enjoyable for me. Time to delve into the chaos, the good kind.

I'll see you there.

【WARNING : 
Proceeding Means You Will Never 
Return to Reality】

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀【⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣀⣀⣀⣠】⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀【⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿】⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
【⣦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤】
【⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟】
⠀⠀【⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟】⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀【⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟】⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀【⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟】⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀【⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟】⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀【⠙⢿⣿⠟】⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀【】⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

【Proceed?】