one

mads
omg
I can't believe ure really moving
to south carolina !!

I know.
this is so surreal.

I missed my little cousin.

I missed u way more mads!!
it's been ages..

let me know once u arrive,
I'll pick u up.

It wasn't quiet easy for Gillian to leave home just yet, but as much as she loved living in the comfort of her families arms, it was time for her to start a whole new chapter on her own.

She wasn't planning on working herself to death for years simply to remain in Minnesota. She ultimately wished to pursue her aspirations of being a well-known model.

The girl had just signed a contract with one of South Carolina's top modeling agencies after being recently discovered by them, so moving was the next logical step for her.

Fortunately, her cousin Madelyn was engaged in a significant project that was taking place in South Carolina as well. Exactly where the girl was heading to.

Gillians closest friend Camila embraced her tightly as they arrived at the airport. "I'll miss you so badly."

"Just tag along" Gillian whined, arms tightly wrapped around her as she didn't want to let go just yet.

"wish i could.." she pouted as they untangled one another. "I'll try my best to visit whenever I can, promise!"

She nodded without making any further objections before grabbing her bags and making one final round to wave Camila off as she entered the gate.

there was no turning back now...

gillianisabella

 liked by madelynecline, austinnorth55, camilagraham and 87 others

gillianisabella moving day ✈️

view all 23 comments
|
madelynecline screaming my lungs out rn
user omg reunion??
      ➥ madelynecline u guessed it ;P

user where u going?

camilagraham i miss u already :(
gillianisabella i miss u most

user what's going on

user have sm fun !!

austinnorth55 can't wait to finally meet u
gillianisabella austin north wants to meet ME?