twenty two

gillianisabella

liked by drewstarkey, madelyncline, rudeth, madisonbaileybabe and 284

liked by drewstarkey, madelyncline, rudeth, madisonbaileybabe and 284.518 others

gillianisabella red lips and wine sips 🍷

view all 159.176 comments
|
user her and mads 🤝🏼 wine

madelyncline looking damn fine lil bug
gillianisabella i love u

user she's breathtaking
camilagraham ure so real for this

user this look on her screams bougie

madisonbaileybabe didn't realize I'm friends with a goddess

user we get it..you're pretty and rich

drewstarkey liked it and unliked it just to like it again
user drew is whipped
user my ship is sailing

user imagine being this pretty AND pulling drew starkey

___

starkeyboy

hi
what are u doinnn?

I was just about to text u
the boys are out and I cooked something
wanna come down?

bet
I'll be there in 5

can't wait ;)

___

Gillian was quick to reapply some of her red lipstick, just grabbing a few things such as her phone and key before rushing out the door and walking down to the boys' apartment.

She was beaming with excitement as Drew opened the door, welcoming her in and wrapping his strong arms around the fragile girl.

But as Gillian went further into the room she realized how beautifully it was decorated. The table was placed in the middle of the room as a dark tablecloth and some candles were neatly placed on it.

"Looks like someone put effort into this." She giggled, turning to face the other who lightly scratched the back of his head.

"Is this supposed to be a date?"

Immediately his cheeks began to flush. Was it really that obvious?

"I mean, do you want it to be one." He smiled back, approaching the blonde.

"And what if I do?" Gillian teased back, tilting her head to the side as she looked up to the other.

It was as if she felt her heart exploding while Drew looked at her with his ocean blue eyes, sending shivers down her back.

"Then it is a date." he playfully bit down on his lip as he couldn't take his eyes off of her, only snapping out of his trance as the oven dinged.

Soon both of them sat infront of eachother while eating Drew's homecooked meal which just tasted amazing. Everything about him was perfect and Gillian felt herself falling for him more and more every day.

And now that he admitted to it being a date it was more than clear to her that it wasn't just her who felt this growing attraction towards the other.

"Oh, I figured you like wine!" He exclaimed, before getting up and pouring both of them a glass of red wine, handing it to her.

"M'lady."

"What a gentleman" she giggled, grabbing the glass from him.

"For you always." The tall male winked, her heart skipping a beat. He could even just sit and do nothing and she'd still adore him.

"Do you want to watch a movie? The guys won't be here for a few more hours." Drew asked as they were both doing the dishes, Gillian scrubbing the plates as Drew was drying them and putting everything away very neatly.

"I'd love to!" She nodded, washing the last plate before pulling her hands out of the water.

Drew quickly put some popcorn into the microwave while Gillian was searching through netflix, having the big task to choose a movie for the two of them.

In the end she decided on some random rom-com.

Both of them got comfy on the sofa, still keeping a safe distance even though both of them knew that they've been longing for eachother for a while now.

Watching the movie Gillian tried focusing all her attention onto the storyline but she just couldn't. Drew had scooted over to her during the first half of the movie but she pretended not to notice.

It was just when Drew began yawning that his arm found it's way around her shoulders.

"You're not sly Joseph.." she turned to face him, a playful smirk on her lips.

"I'm not?" He raised his brows at the girl, receiving a sarcastic eyeroll from her. But once she realised how close their faces were to eachother she got a little nervous.

"What if I just do this then?" Drew mumbled as his hand reached for her face, cupping Gillians cheek as he closed the gap in between them.

Her lips began moving against his in an instant, treasuring every little second the two of them shared. It felt as if her heart was about to burst from happiness.

The kiss was rather slow but you could feel the immense tension that had built up over time and was now all released into this one kiss.

It was only when Gillian felt her breath giving up on her that she pulled away, still staying close as Drews hand still rested on her cheek, his thumb brushing over her soft skin.

"I like you, Gillian. I like you a lot." He finally admitted, saying what the blonde had been waiting for, for so long.

"I like you too." She smiled happily, which immediately put a bright smile on Drews face, making him press his lips onto hers once again..