four

Last night was a blast. It's been a while since Gillian had the chance to go out and enjoy herself. Austin was just so sweet and funny which made opening up to him so much easier.

Despite the fact that all of them had been thriving yesterday she immediately regretted the alcohol as her head felt mushy the second she woke up.

Throwing a few painkillers down her throat she was able to drag herself into the bathroom and take a hot shower, which simultaneously refreshed her body and mind.

The girl sighed as she realized she had been booked for a shoot later today. I should really act more responsibile she thought to herself. Finishing up getting ready Gillian grabbed all her essentials and stuffed them into her bag before leaving the apartment.

Arriving at the studio she couldn't believe her eyes as she noticed all the cameras and other professional props."It's so good to see you!" The girl greeted as she approached her manager.

Before sitting down in front of the large desk and putting on her makeup and hair, she was quick to introduce herself to the other crew members.

Getting into position she couldn't help but feel so excited, the adrenaline almost spilling out of her body. Everyone was pleased to see that Gillian quickly mastered the shoot because she was feeling so happy and content with the way her life was going at the time.

gillianisabella

liked by madelyncline, camilagraham, rudeth, madisonbaileybabe and 392 others

gillianisabella lights, camera, action 📷

view all 139 comments
|
user HOLY COW

camilagraham serving cunt xx
user u name it !

user so gorgeous

user looks cheap
user fvck off

madelyncline so proud of u
gillianisabella love u mads !!

rudeth shooketh 0_0
user side eye..
user rudyyy

GDMagazine

Madelyn Cline's new sidekick?

For the last couple of days pictures of this young lady are popping up all over Actress' Cline's Instagram

Wondering who the unknown beauty is? Read below!

Her name is Gillian Isabella Cline, 23 years old and currently working as a model and part time actress. Looking at her recent instagram post's we can say that she just recently moved to South Carolina.

But why are we seeing her constantly on Madelyn's instagram?

Given the Surname that both of them share, we can definitely tell that it might not be the only similarity. Digging a little deeper we can confirm they're 1st grade cousins.

Yes, you heard right! Another Cline member joins the party.

We're as curious as you are!

What do you think of Gillian?
Let us know in the comments below.