sixteen

starkey boy
hey 👋🏼

hi drew, what's up?

you're not filming today, right?

yup
still have a few days off

do u want to grab a bite at leon's ?

definitely
I'd love to !

good ;)
I'll pick you up at 5

can't wait !

___

"And then he crashes straight into the wall!!" Drew exclaimed as he was telling Gillian about JD's accident on set, using a fork and the menu to demonstrate.

"Oh god, is he okay?" The blonde gasped, her eyes widening as she watched him.

"Yes, his arm just got some bruises. Luckily nothing severe. And to be honest it looked really funny.."

"I bet." Gillian replied, biting down on her lower lip to contain herself from letting out the biggest laughter but just imagining it already seemed too funny.

Looking at her co-star she couldn't hold it anymore and bursted into laughter, drew immediately joining in before they got interrupted by a loud gasp right next to them.

Both of their heads turned at the same time, Gillian immediately locking eyes with a girl that had covered her mouth with her hands.

"I can't believe this right now. I'm such a big fan. Can I take a picture with you, Drew?" the small girl asked as her eyes began to water.

The male immediately began to smile and nod, getting up and hugging her, which made the girl tear up even more. Pulling out her phone she looked around the restaurant for someone to take a picture, which Gillian immediately offered to do.

She quickly snapped a few pictures before handing the phone back to the girl, smiling as she thanked her.

"You're Gillian right?" She suddenly asked, looking up at the blonde.

"Yes, and what's your name?" She said.

"Malia!" The girl replied, still holding onto her phone tightly.

"It's so nice to meet you, Malia." Gillian smiled which caused Malia to smile even more, before speaking again.

"Can I take a picture with you?" Malia mumbled which made Gillian giggle, "of course."

Now it was Drew who took pictures of the two girls, smiling behind the phone screen as he saw Gillian hug the smaller girl.

Just a few moments after Malia left the two of them got to sit down again and enjoy their food for a little while.

"She was so adorable, right?" Gillian smiled to herself happily while noming her food deliciously.

"Yes, very!"

"It was my first time taking a picture with someone, it was nerve wracking." She revealed which made Drew chuckle.

"I mean it's still a little nerve wracking even for me!"He laughed.

"Really? You seem so experienced though."

"I'm very experienced in a lot of things." He winked, making Gillian almost choke on her food.

"Bold, Joseph. Very bold." She chuckled, pointing at him with her finger.

"You like it though." He continued with his flirty attitude while Gillian felt her cheeks heat up, and Drew's lips curved into a satisfied smirk.

"Caught in 4K miss Cline."

He was right, she did like his flirty side. It made her feel all kinds of things, but what she especially liked was that tingly feeling she had in her stomach whenever she was around him.

___

gillianisabella

liked by madelyncline, camilagraham, madisonbaileybabe and 32

liked by madelyncline, camilagraham, madisonbaileybabe and 32.825 others

gillianisabella not him acting all cute after stealing my dessert 😡😡

view all 26.614 comments
|
madelyncline I should've warned u, his sweet tooth is no joke
  ➥ gillianisabella well..thanks for nothing mads

user um the way he looks at her hello ??!!
  ➥ user I'd die fr

austinnorth55 bad bad drew
  ➥ gillianisabella get his leash asap
   ➥ drewstarkey do something! She's giving me the silent treatment austinnorth55
     austinnorth55 you're on your own now bro

user not them being on a secret date
  ➥ hichasestokes i feel very left out

user it's so obvious they like eachother

user imagine using ur cousins fame just to make a move on him
   ➥ user um..are u okay?