twelve

The following days, Gillian repeatedly practiced her lines in order to be well-prepared for her audition, as she wanted to present herself in the best possible way. Naturally, she also sought Madelyn's help, as she knew everything about Outer Banks the best.

As the probably most important day in Gillian's career approached, the blonde could hardly contain her excitement and was therefore very grateful that Madelyn accompanied her.

"You can do it!" she squeezed her cousin's hand, wishing her the best of luck before getting out of the vehicle and heading towards the big building, just like she did four days ago. Following the sign that said "casting," she started to feel very anxious.

Shortly after, she took a seat on one of the chairs in the waiting area and looked around, realizing she wasn't the only one.

Two other stunning girls occupying two more chairs, making Gillian's stomach turn. Why would should she, out of all of them, be the one for the role?

When her name was suddenly called, she flinched briefly letting out an akward giggle, quickly rushing through the door.

To her surprise, she didn't only see the producer Jonas Pete behind the table but also two other individuals. One of them being Drew, who charmingly smiled at her and gave an approving nod into her direction.

She immediately felt a sense of familiarity and was truly relieved to have Drew by her side.

"Thank you so much for coming Gillian!" Jonas smiled before offering her some water.

"As you know, you'll be performing a scene together with Drew, and that's pretty much it," he briefly explained, after which Drew stood up.

Nodding, the blonde positioned herself and took a deep breath before she started. Immersing herself into her role.

"I don't want to talk to you." she rolled her eyes at the male.

"Do you think I fucking care?" He snapped back, playing his part as he should.

"Just fuck off.." Gillian said her next line, following the script as she turned away from the other, whereupon Drew grabbed her wrist just like he was instructed to do, pulling her back and closer to him.

Her eyes darted back and forth on his face, their gazes glued to one another as she spoke her next line.

"Rafe what the fuck?? Let go!" She squirmed underneath his touch, doing exactly what she was asked to do.

"You better watch your mouth." He replied, fully emerged into his role as rafe cameron which made her admire him even more. How could he be the sweetest person outside of acting but play such a psychotic boy at the same time?

"or what huh?" Her eyes pierced through his, feeling her chest rising up and down heavily as she couldn't stop starring at Drew.

She couldn't determine weather it was the built up of tension due to her nervousness or his ocean blue eyes that were almost glued to her that made her feel like this. Even after their scene was called off they kept on gazing at eachother, just slowly letting go.

"Wow. That was fantastic! You guys' energy was immaculate." Jonas complimented them, exchanging an approving nod with the other man sitting next to him.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity!" Gillian smiled happily.

"We'll let you know by tomorrow!" The other man said before they let her go, wishing her the best of luck.

___

cami x
so..
how did it go?

tbh..IT WENT GREAT!!

ahhh im so happy omg

the producer complimented me a lot
it meant so much to me

sounds like you will be part of obx soon

don't get too excited just yet..
I mean these two other girls were probably
great as well

gill
u need to believe in yourself more

I know but my other projects before were nothing compared to this one..
they probably want someone with more experience

oh shut it!
I've been manifesting daily so
u better get this dang job

you're the best cami

I know ;)