Black Sky

Jessica saw her and wanted to scream. It was Kilgrave but as a teenage girl. Next to her was Kilgrave and she realized the horrifying truth Kilgrave was the father of this girl. The girl asked Jessica will you kill the man responsible. Jessica asked responsible for who? The girl said responsible for the death of my mom and she pointed at Trish and Luke.

"Jessica are you alright? Jessica can you hear me?" Luke asked

Jessica's vision slowly started coming into focus. She saw Danny and Daredevil fight off the remaining forces of the Hand within the building. Jessica started laughing thinking of the fact that her blind attorney is fighting thugs in a devil costume. She stopped and worried if this was a side effect from the golden energy that she blasted her in the chest.

"We need to get back to Rebel base. Get you medically treated." Luke said worried

"I'm fine. It's just been a weird day. Deja vu from our night together?" Jessica replied

"Yeah except we're not at my apartment which was seized by the Empire. Also we need to get out of here. There's an endless supply of these goons coming in from the top floor."

Jessica couldn't help but stare in silence at Daredevil fighting the goons alongside Danny. It took a minute for her mind to become focused on Luke and fully understand what he was saying.

"Are you working with the Daredevil guy? How did you guys come together?" Luke asked

"It's a long story. So what's the deal with you and the blond haired guy in the business suit?" Jessica asked

"Longer story."

"Hey could we get some help over here?" Danny called out

Daredevil somehow could tell when each beam of light would shatter through the wall and strike someone. He somehow knew their opponents died once struck with the golden beam. Jessica realized she might have survived the attack from the beam due to her powers. She picked up the receptionist desk and hurled it at a group of twelve goons that Danny was struggling to fight.

"Wow! How did you do that mysterious super strong lady?" Danny asked in amazement

Jessica rolled her eyes as Luke threw two men against a wall who failed to use stun batons to subdue him. The two men hit the wall and lay unconcious while Daredevil did a spin kick to take out two other combatants charging towards Danny.

"Get behind me!" Luke yelled

As more people with stun blasters exited the elevator firing their weapons. Jessica observed that something was different about Luke and his endurance against blasters was higher. Luke gritted his teeth as he absorbed the beams from a dozen stun blasters. Daredevil called out another light energy beam coming from behind them and they all ducked. The beam hit the group of henchmen firing their stun blasters and they all lay dead.

"We need to get out of here quickly and find some place to regroup-" Daredevil started

Before he could finish he ran into a corporate board room while Danny chased after him. Luke was exasperated with Daredevil's lack of communication skills. Especially his inability to explain why he could time the arrival of the golden beams with precision. Luke found all of this odd and unusual confused as to who this Daredevil guy was, what he wanted in all of this and how he could do all these strange things in combat.

"Can you believe this guy?" Luke complained

Jessica nodded her head and then shrugged, "That's what happens when you hire Daredevil as your lawyer?"

"He's your lawyer?" Luke asked surprised

"Yeah."

"You're right it has been a weird day. Let's create an exit for these guys once they get out of that corporate board room. We'll punch a hole on that side of the wall because its partially damaged." Luke suggested