Chapter 4

Disclaimer:  I don't own the LRL series and cannon characters but I would be tweaking personalities of some characters to help my plot according to requirements. Also Characters of my story would be shared shortly at specific levels so as not to give spoilers away. I have also added some of Oc characters that are wholly my creation.

Chapter 4

Army finally decides to send Gunny as he is alongside his expertise in Espinoge activities when scouting be it an asset or a Target can act and ingrain any character very well. Also he can understand emotions of people and help them overcome there feelings so after lot of deliberation and debating decide that he would be best for the job. He is sent the details and is told to leave immediately. He has been instructed to meet and take her to the base of army intelligence in dehradun.
… scene break…. ..

At detention centre…
Gunny is told by the guard standing outside of phonecall he goes to take that in office area.
Handler from HQ  : HQ to Gunny you have got a new assignment, all the details have been faxed, check them and leave immediately.
Gunny : Roger that. Whats the assignment ?
Handler : You are in a protection duty but this is to be done with very smooth hand.
Gunny : anything else ?
Handler : To be Noted , this is also an information collection and observations assignment.
Gunny: Got that over and out.
Handler : Wait Gunny , keep calm mind , i have a feeling, this person is going to become very important for us in future. Best luck. Over and out.
Gunny : Alright. Over and out

He was quite surprised as his handler hasn't ever been this emotional. Who is thsi person that's so important to them. He aquires the photo and information sent by fax and is astonished to see a face he somewhat recognised. He doesn't remember where he has seen her but he definitely met her somewhere. He is also curious to know about her so starts to read the file and finds jt surprising that he has been given all the details army has, asit i mentioned the file itself. He hasn't been wver on the assignment where he has all the details. Evwn though hedeahisown planning and execution of assignment he is provided info along the way and only when he als for something. But this was turning out to be different type of assignment on first look itself.
…….Scene break… … .

He is on the way when they get information about the attack planned for her. Gunny is apeeding towards her hostel when he gets the news of attack that happened in her hostel and that she is injured. His handler tella him to go to the hospital and do whatever it takes to get her safely to the secret base.
……Scene break…. …

At Meeras hostel…. ..
He reaches at the hostel and foes to reception counter in front hall.
Gunny: Hello, i am Ravi Sinha here to meet Meera Shekhawat.
Warden: Oh but she is in hospital.
Gunny : What? What happened to her? She knew I was coming to meet her here.
Warden: But how would she know she was going to be shot ,you tell me? Would you even know what's going on happening here? It's been Chaos from morning.
Gunny : Please tell me where ahe is i have to meet her and see her now.
Warden: Oh mister, first tell me who you are? And why are you here? Also what relation do you share with her?
Gunny: Um, I will tell you everything on the way, I just want to meet her. Please tell me where she is admitted at.
(Warden is not comfortable telling him the location)
Warden: Oh, No, No, first answer all my questions. If you don't i will call the police here again.
(He deliberates on a cover story to tell, due to the attack being sudden for him there was no time to work on the story. But he knows that the best way to make them help him was to use the name of an important relation.)
Warden : (getting impatient by his silence)
Tell me what's your relationship with her, how do you even think I would tell you without knowing all these details. I haven't seen you here ever in the past.
(Gunny thinks as he is also planning to take her with him later on, he needs to tell them a relation which would provide him with the decision making power on her behalf too idf needed)
Gunny: I am her fiance. We were engaged last month.
Warden: What but we don't know anything about that. When exactly did you two got engaged ?
Gunny: Last month only
(He then remembers its written in her file that she was on vacation last month for 4 days) on 14th.
Warden : (checks in her register) oh yes she took a leave then. But how come she didn't tell anyone about this. She shares everything with all of us. Little little things even she tells us.
Gunny: It was a very private ceremony, and as she is still young she was feeling shy and awkward about all that.
Warden : Alright, but i am still not convinced. Okay I'll take you to hospital myself and i would confirm everything with her.
Gunny: Yes finally , now please tell me where she is.
…..Scene break… …

At hospital… ..
They both reach the hospital ,Warden in her car and Gunny in his jeep. He tells the same at reception that he is her fiance , When asked about the proof he says to ask Meera herself when she wakes.
Warden finally agrees to allow him to go to to her room but says she'll be there too with him. Meera is still unconscious. Doctor's opinion is that as she fainted due to shock her brain needed some time to wake up.
Gunny gets a call from HQ  and asks them about details of an attack planned on her. They tell him that this attack allegedly happened to take revenge from her father. But They don't have any idea whether she knows about her fathers demise or not. They tell Gunny to confirm this when he would speak with her and share the news with her. Also there's still a threat to her life as only two goons who attacked her were caught and the other three were successful in running away.
Doctor believing him when told he being the fiancy of her patient, starts to tell him about her case and that she might be in tremendous stress for fainting and this unconsciousness to happen. Gunny is listening to everything with keen ears.
He decides to stay there at the hospital near her to protect her as per instructions. He refuses to move from outside of bwr room, when asked to leave after hours by the warden. He even rejects the nurse when offered to stay in a nearby family lounge for patients. He is still deliberating on her real identity as he realizes he has seen her somewhere before but with a different name.
Nurse allows him to stay inside her room after failing to convince him to rest in the family lodge for patients' relatives. He enters her hospital room and lays down on a recliner kept on one side of the room waiting for her to wake up.
………. Scene Break….. …

Author's note: Hello people, here's the 4th chapter. By the way, are you liking my story ? Is it going well? Please keep on commenting and voting on my story. Please share my story with your friends on the platform. Also feedback and share your suggestions for the storyline ahead.