Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Disclaimer:  I don't own the LRL series and cannon characters but I would be tweaking personalities of some characters to help my plot according to requirements. Also Characters of my story would be shared shortly at specific levels so as not to give spoilers away. I have also added some of Oc characters that are wholly my creation.

While Gunny is there taking care of Meera, here in HQ people are still trying to make sense of the letter and find out who her father exactly worked for. Nobody in government or any other agency in India has taken responsibility of him, when they discretelly have tried to send his dara they had for identification.
They have also thoroughly studied Rajveers documents for more details, but still no luck. Due to death of his associates on last mission along with his commanding officer, Rajveers most life was in shadow. Everything that pertained to his missions and assets was behind curtains.
…. … . scene break… …
After coming back to her room, Meera was silent as mouse. Not a peep was coming out of her. She was seating Still as statue looking out if window.
He was observing her and knew that she also knew he is looking at her but wasn't showing any reaction. Gunny was slowly realising that behind the bubbly and playful persona rests an serious and mature woman.
She suddenly asks him, " why do you have that no.?"
He replied, "Because its mine, what else?"
She closes of and again going silent starts to look out if the window.
He asks her "why are you asking me the same question again and again? My answer is not going to change. "
" Its atleast better than thinking about other things. " She finally replied.
"What  other things?" he asked
"Just those things..all the big and important thing….. " she replied.
" I just don't want to think anything. "
He is very confused as well as curious and thinks  'what exactly she doesn't want to think about? What thing is she running from? '

2 days went on…. .
Now she was being discharged so it was a big question in front of army intelligence what to do with her. They cannot send her back to the hostel either as there's still danger in the form of a kill notice in black market. There are still people trying to find and kill her. She should always be protected yet they can't keep her hidden as she won't accept that. They also need her help in Decoding Rajveers document, it was a chance left to fate but there was a possibility of her knowing something about all these mysteries being Rajveers sister.
They decided to let her rest for some days in a secret location while continuing Gunny to be part of her protection detail.
When told about this as expected she was not ready to be hidden for even some time. Her actual words said to him were " I no longer want to hide , from childhood I have only been hiding and faking identities. "
Finally they both left to a safe house of army near dehradun itself, her movements were still confined to the house regardless of her choice.

At safe house
Gunny after reaching there updates his new handler. There are some other people living there for mostly the same reason as them , Protection. Meera is given one bedroom upstairs adjacent to Gunny's room. Housekeeper/ protection detail /person responsible for them there is called Cadbury. Means no imagination at all, his name is taken from that Richie Rich comic.
Meera after hearing that starts laughing loudly. Gunny tries to hint at her to stop but she doesn't listen. He himself is amused but doesn't let it show on his face. There are two pairs of spies and a group of 4 staying there all with code names. Meera is also given a name till she is going to be there.After all they'll be there for at least two months. Even Gunny is given a new name for that time at the safe house.  They have been provided with cover by a sheisan technical expert and he her bodyguard. They are sent there for some R&R for two months after the previous project. Others in their team are staying at another safe house.
(Author's note: What do you people think I should name her? And him also? They both are going to have many names in the story)
Scene break

After some days of living there,one day when they are in the back garden, a girl challenges Meera for hand to hand hustle.
Gunny tries to stop them and orders Meera to go back to her room. When asked why by them, he reasons that as a technical expert Meera does not need to defend herself, that's his work to protect her. So she is not in combat practice right now.
That girl says there is nothing like that. She knows everybody should be trained in their profession and if his  partner is not trained it's her loss. She won't take back her challenge, if not today then later but his partner will have to fight with her. If ahe is so much like a baby who needs protection from others at work , she doesn't deserve to be there with them even for resting. Also how can she be working for them not knowing fighting and defense. With much difficulty he stops Meera from retaliating. And takes hwr back to her room.

In her room…...
which Meera is incensed as you dare to come in between them. It was her challenge.  He tries to explain to her that everybody else here is trained to kill. They are not simply spies but assassins and are called only in special circumstances. When asked by her how he knows this he closes off and leaves from there.
… … … ..

Author's note: Hello people, so the 6th chapter is done. Please tell me what names I should give them for these two months. Please comment all your thoughts about the story , vote and feedback. Also share my story with your friends. If you have any ideas about how the story should progress further, tell me in IM.