Chapter 5 First Meeting

Disclaimer:  I don't own the LRL series and cannon characters but I would be tweaking personalities of some characters to help my plot according to requirements. Also Characters of my story would be shared shortly at specific levels so as not to give spoilers away. I have also added some of Oc characters that are wholly my creation.

Chapter 5 : First Meeting

As Gunny is sitting and waiting for meera to wake up, he realizes he has seen her before somewhere but is not able to remember.
He gets a call from HQ for an update.
…… … Gunny POV ( on call)…. …
HQ caller : "Hello Gunny, what's the position? "
Gunny : "I am here in the hospital room. She is still unconscious."
HQ caller: Have you used any cover?
Gunny : "Yes"  ( observing a nurse coming in) " Arey Uncle, She is my fiance. How can I leave her alone here? "
HQ caller: "Noted. What would be your next move?"
Gunny : "Yes , I'll take her with me to home. I can't leave her unprotected at her hostel ."
HQ caller: "Noted . Go ahead. HQ out."
…….call ended… ..
As he was speaking on call he didn't realize but someone was listening to his calls. Meera had woken up just 10 minutes before but taking in her unknown environment she kept being silent and very still observing her surroundings.
……Meera POV…
"Where am I? And how did I come to be here? "
She hears a phone ring, and resists her eyes from opening.
Then she hears Gunny talking on the phone and gets that either he is there to help her or kill her. But as he hasn't killed her yet , herforst thought might be the correct one.
Suddenly she felt a cough coming in and couldn't stop it. She started coughing badly while jostling her arm which was injured it started painting badly.
……Meera pov ends… .

Gunny, hearing her cough went to her, filled one glass of water and gave her. She accepted that glass but as her arm started paining couldn't hold it properly. Gunny again held her hand with glass and helped her drink  water from it. She kept looking at him and he tried to avoid her eyes. After she had drank and her cough finally stopped. She looked at him and started her inquiry
Meera : "Who are you? And What are you doing in my room? "
Gunny: "  I am Ravi and I am here to help you. "
Meera: " Whywould I believe you?"
Gunny: " Rajveer sent me on suggestions of Bonzo Uncle"
She pretends to believe him and decides to keep an eye on him
Meera : Okay, what's next?
When he was about to answer , a nurse came into the room, found Meera awake and called the doctor.
Doctor came in to check on her and recommended two days more rest.
The nurse then said that she needs to give sponge bath to the patient as she was unconscious and in soiled clothes from yesterday afternoon.Nurse orders gunny lut of the room. Meera accepts that and when he is out starts to ask nurse details about what all happened after she was admitted in hospital. Nurse started all the gossiping about how good-looking and handsome her fiance is, how he stayed there from night in her room looking very tense  and how much concerned  etc.
She then somehow manages to convince the nurse to go and she will bathe by herself. She was getting a little suspicious as even if he had come there to help her why would he say that or take that cover. He did not tell her the full code, but just said the codename of her papa. After the nurse left, she very  lightly got up and went near the corridor window of her room. Outside she observed Gunny speaking with the security. She started going out of the room without letting them realize she was leaving. She seems to be trained a little bit as even now nobody was being any wiser,they didn't catch her. Making it look like the nurse was still inside, she slowly went to the end of the corridor near the nursing station and picked up the phone.
She then started calling on emergency numbers given to her by Rajveer. But every call she dialed was either not reachable or switched off. Just as she  was going to call on the last number on her list Gunny caught up with her and kept a hand on her shoulder from behind. She instantly looked back but kept calling and Gunny's phone started ringing. He got his phone out and looked at it, it was an unknown number for him. Before he picked it up she stopped her call and his phone stopped. She called again and his phone started ringing.
With an epiphany they both looked at each other and Gunny said , "Was this you calling me?"
She replied , " So, you are my last emergency contact then. " And she left a large sigh.
He asked her ," Who gave you my number?"
She replied " Might be whoever sent you here. Well who actually sent you?"
Deciding to talk to her later when she gets a little better he says " I'll tell you that later."
"No" she says "you are telling me now. "
"No I won't" he replied "If you don't go now i'll pick you up in my arms and take you there, think about it, the choice is yours. "
She is horrified" No way! " She exclaimed.
" You can't do that, I'll shout, '' she threatened.
" Oh Yes, I Can and  I will," he replied, smiling smugly. " You want to shout, please do so, everybody here knows me as your fiance. So it wont make any difference or help you in any way, instead I'll tell them you are being childish here. "
She fumed " Hmmf , you have thought of everything then. Now I am getting why you told them that ."
"So, if you're done now , can we go to your room, you need rest." He replied.
" yes why not? What else there is to be said right? Also I shouldn't question you,  right ? After all, you're here to help me and all."She sarcastically said.
He looks at her weirdly and says " So are you or are you not going to your room? "
She replies," ya ya, I am. "
Then she starts to walk towards the room while still looking at him. So she couldn't see the spilled water in front of her and her leg slipped. Gunny goes and catches her in his arms.
He says , "Look where you are going at least. "
She looks at him angrily and pushes him out of his arms. Then turning  leaves for her room fuming , he also goes behind her.
…. …. Scene break…. …

Author's note: Hello people, here's the 5th chapter. How do you like it, and are you liking my story? If you do Please share my story with your friends on the platform. Also feedback and share your suggestions for the storyline ahead. And if you want me to add any scene as you are imagining it please msg me. I'll try to add that.