#4 : The Meeting

"Shall we start the meeting, Shinazugawa-sama?"

"Start."

Everyone stood there in silent before Uzui start speaking. "We found some information and it was very simple." He said and throw some files on the table. One by one look at the paper. When it come to Sanemi, Sanemi pass the paper to Giyuu. The paper only show some picture of Giyuu and a person that attack him but the picture wasn't clear enough for them to see the person.

"Well I did found something interesting at the scene." Shinobu said. Shinobu put a paper on the table and everyone look at it. It was DNA paper. "What is this?" Rengoku ask. "As you can see it was a DNA paper test." Shinobu said. "What about it?" Iguro ask. "This DNA was taken by some scratches, saliva and fingerprints that left by the person that has attack Tomioka." Shinobu explain. Everyone was in shock except Giyuu. Sanemi flinch when he hear everything Kocho said. Did Shinobu found out? However, Shinobu said that the DNA test wasn't clear enough but she did suspect someone. "Who is it Shinobu-chan?" Mitsuri ask want to know the person that Shinobu suspect. Shinobu take a breath and start getting to her word. "The person that I suspect is Sanemi." She said. Everyone was in shock. Sanemi is glaring at Kocho with a dark eyes. If he already hate human and if just he is not being nice to human, he won't resist to kill this butterfly girl.

"Kocho, may I ask why did you suspect Shinazugawa-sama?" Giyuu said asking while raising his hand only to reach his head high. Everyone look at Giyuu. Sanemi look at him with a shock. Everyone start looking back to Shinobu. Shinobu smile at Giyuu.

"Tomioka-san, don't you think that our 'boss' is acting weird?" Shinobu ask. "Yeah. Shinazugawa-san didn't even come to visit you." Mitsuri said. "He never go to any mission while you are still in the hospital." Rengoku said looking at Sanemi. Sanemi just gulp in silent. He don't know how to handle with this shit. "But this thing is difficult. I don't even remember the person so we can't just say Shinazugawa-sama as a suspect. After all, he can go out on the sun." Everyone was in silent. Didn't even know how to respond Giyuu word.

"Dismiss the meeting." Sanemi said.

Everyone look at Sanemi and just stand without say anything. They all leave the meeting room. Sanemi and Giyuu was still in the room. "Didn't want to get out yet, sir?" Giyuu ask. Sanemi look at him but not responding the question. "Giyuu." "Yes sir?" Giyuu said when he hear his name being called. "Did you actually know the person who did attack you that night?" Sanemi ask him. Giyuu stay silent for a moment and shake his head. "No sir." He said. "I see." Sanemi said as he get up from his sit. Giyuu follow him from behind.

{At Sanemi House}

Giyuu was at Sanemi house 'cause Sanemi told him to come. Giyuu have no idea why did he have to come to his boss house. Sanemi then come told him to come inside his room. He stand from where he was sitting and get inside Sanemi room.

Giyuu look at Sanemi who was keep giving him a glare look. Giyuu did look calm but he is actually shaking cause of the glare. Sanemi start get closer to Giyuu then grab his hand and throw him on his bed. Giyuu flinch as his back hit the bed. When Giyuu open his eyes again, Sanemi was on top on him. He was shocked. "S-Sir?" He ask in a low voice. "Shut up Giyuu."

"Tell me what actually you have been lying to me, bastard."

To Be Continued……………………