#16: How Sanemi Meet Iguro

Giyu woke up and realizes that he was inside Sanemi room. "Am I'm was actually dreaming all of that?" Giyu thought but when he look at his left hand, the bandage is gone that he can see the bite mark from Genya and there's a wound on his body which the wound come from the attack from Sanemi was actually really marked at his body. "So it's not a dream after all..." Giyu thought again sighed but he remember Genya. He rushed run to the door but fall to the hard floor. He look at his leg and it was chained.... Again. He sighed as he get back to the bed.

"About to sleep again?" Giyu flinch when he hear Sanemi voice as he get up and turn his head to the voice from the door and he saw Sanemi standing there. Head layed on the door wall to the left. "Hum..." Giyu said as he nod his head and try to avoid the eyes contact with him. He doesn't really want to talk to Sanemi right now even if he want to ask a few thing about Genya, Sanemi would get pissed again and he might gonna hurt Genya again.

{2 DAYS LATER}

Giyu finally be able to get working again. Sanemi let him go but before that Sanemi been hurting him but good thing is he didn't hurt Genya anymore. Genya sickness also gone after he keep giving him his blood for 5 days.

Giyu keep staring at Sanemi that keep tapping into the laptop. He been stressing out a bit. Sanemi hair get a bit messy and he start to get pissed with the other that keep asking him what happens. Towards Giyu.

Giyu keep trying to stop them from asking but they never give up on it. At first, when Sanemi didn't want answer them, they ask Giyu but the black hair boy say that nothing happen to him and Sanemi just told him to get some days off. Actually they know that he say wrong but they don't want to disturb the boy anymore so they keep asking Sanemi for a whole day.

"Shi-" "It's Sanemi!" Sanemi yell voice cut him off as he flinch in shock when he try to call Sanemi by Sanemi family name. "Shi... Sanemi... Sama... Sanemi sama." Giyu said and that make Sanemi finally turn his head to face Giyu. "Hm?" Sanemi make a questioning tone. "Umm... Please don't be mad... You know that they just don't believe in you since the day I got attack because of you running away..." Giyu said lowing his head standing right next to Sanemi right side. "It's all you fault." Sanemi said while glaring at no one but his own laptop.

Giyu gulping sound can only be hear by himself but Sanemi is not wrong after all. When he get working with Sanemi, Sanemi start to lose control himself and he became the reason Sanemi start to drink human blood. If he didn't take a check on Sanemi that night, Sanemi would probably go home and calm himself there without hurting anyone. Giyu huffed in his own mind.

Giyu and the other was having lunch with each other. Without Sanemi. "Is Shinazugawa san not hungry?" Mitsuri say looking at Sanemi office from far. "Maybe he has vampire stomach that he'll be okay even without this." Shinobu said smiling in scary way with annoyance. "Girl stop that it's scary ya know." Uzui said just to get a glare from Shinobu. He look away like nothing happen.

Giyu get up make everyone look at him. "What's wrong Tomioka san?" Shinobu ask the boy. "No. It just... I'm gonna take a look for him. You guys can continue eating without me." Giyu said and walk to Sanemi office. Giyu open the door and shut it back and he disappear from their version.

"Umm is he going to be alright?" Mitsuri said and she look very worried for the boy. "Just leave him. He's the one that want to meet that guy so let him." Iguro said as he was playing with his snake 'pet' name Kaburamaru.

The snake have been with him since he was child and the other use to it too but they just didn't dare to touch the snake expect Mitsuri because Kaburamaru keep hissing to the other so they know that the snake doesn't like them at all.